Liliput A5, or any other cheap 5" or smaller competitors?

IronFilm

I was looking for matching viewfinder loupe but I couldn't find cheap 3.5" loupe. There are easily available 3" ones which might be ok but portion of the screen is going to be cut out.

• 7 months later...
EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
4 hours ago, Coiii said:

Sorry for the bump, but anyone knows if the Lilliput A5 it's compatible with the Blackmagic Pocket 4K at 4K 60fps? I cant find any info and I need a small monitor for my Ronin S :(

The camera will output a 1080p video through the HDMI, so I guess as long as the monitor can take 1080p60, you'll be fine.

23 minutes ago, Thpriest said:

Anyone tried the Swit 55c? How does it compare to these other options?

I have it. It's pretty good, works great for me. I had some issues in the beginning (the HDMI cable in the box was shit, and I got a dead pixel straight away) but now I use it on almost every shoot I do and I didn't see any issues. The 3DLUT support alone is worth the extra money over other monitors, and the way the OS is set up combined with using a joystick makes for a really great experience overall

Let me know if you have any questions about it. 

3 minutes ago, Adam Kuźniar said:

I have it. It's pretty good, works great for me. I had some issues in the beginning (the HDMI cable in the box was shit, and I got a dead pixel straight away) but now I use it on almost every shoot I do and I didn't see any issues. The 3DLUT support alone is worth the extra money over other monitors, and the way the OS is set up combined with using a joystick makes for a really great experience overall

Let me know if you have any questions about it. 

great. how does it perform in bright daylight? I'm really just looking for a monitor for focussing and checking exposure.

On 3/29/2019 at 3:53 PM, Thpriest said:

great. how does it perform in bright daylight? I'm really just looking for a monitor for focussing and checking exposure.

Eh it's average. If it's overcast then it's easily viewable, but in bright daylight sun blasting situation you need the sunhood and even with it, it's quite hard to see. I mean it's just 450 nits, a little more than my phone. For daylight I'd say you need at least 800 nits.