Tokina 28-70 2.6-2.8 Duclos Mod (Price Drop) $200

Geoff CB

Selling my Tokina 28-70 2.6-2.8 in Nikon mount. A great lens for that creamy classic look. 

Lens was modified by Duclos Lenses, aperture was declicked and focus ring was added. Rear glass is in pristine condition, front element has some minor marks and a tiny chip in the coating. I do not see this in images even stopped down. No fungus or haze. 

Price includes shipping CONUS.

selling tokina .jpg

selling tokina _1.jpg

selling tokina _2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Hans Punk
      Excellent lens in very good condition, no issues at all.
      Ideally configured for video use - high quality seamless gears for zoom and focus rings have been added (purchased from Helicoptersean), rings can be removed by hand, as they install by friction fit - no tools required. Peli case has its foam plucked to ensure a very snug and secure fit. Comes with Peli 1120 case, Petal sunhood, lens gears, front and rear caps.
      See more detailed pictures for condition in auction here...
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tokina-11-16mm-F-2-8-AT-X-PRO-For-Canon-EOS-with-focus-gears-and-peli-case/253656227792

Cheers.

• By AaronChicago
      Quite a unique lens. From Frank Glencairn:
      "The 28-70 f:2.6 AF was Angenieux’s last consumer oriented zoom, that was targeted towards the pro market. The lens was just as good optically as any other pro zoom lens of the time either by Nikon or Canon. Unfortunately, its price was also on par with the best of the competition, which made it a tough sale. Later on when Angenieux pulled out of the SLR market, Tokina managed to get usage rights to the Angenieux design and produce the AT-X PRO AF 28-70mm f/2.6-2.8 lens."
      Great condition. I do not have the original box.
      $350

http://imgur.com/a/3TK7u
    • By brianmcall
      Hey everyone, I'm looking to buy a Helios 44m-7 lens.  I don't trust ebay with this lens as it looks like most are switched plate fakes, unless you know of a reputable seller with one.  Also looking to pick up a Tokina +0.4 Diopter, if anyone would like to part with theirs.  Thanks!
    • By Chrille
      Hi,
      check out my latest musicpromo for Hamburg based "Neonschwarz". Mostly shot on GH4 with Metabones, Tokina 11-16 and Sigma 30mm 1.4. Love the 4K modus to make smooth transitions and "dollymoves"...
      But also a few shots with the 700D  with kitlens - can you point them out? ;-)

• By nahua
      Testing out lenses with the Iscorama 36 wide open.  I really want that separation from the background.  It's easy now with the Metabones Speedbooster EF.  There is something to be said about full frame lenses used with the Speedbooster vs micro 4/3rds native lenses.  Also the Iscorama is the sharpest of the anamorphic adapters, although there are still some lenses that don't do well wide open.  Shot on a GH4 4K (before v2.0 firmware, 16:9).  Iscorama minimum distance is around 6 feet, half that with the Tokina +0.4 diopter.