• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By neosushi
      Hi everyone, first of all I am based in France and I can ship anywhere in the EU.
      I am one of the earliest adopters of the Samsung NX1 in France, I remember ordering one the day Andrew posted his first video with the NX1. I then went to get an NX500 when it came out too. This has been my primary system since then so it will have signs of wear as I have used it a lot. And I can also state that this thing works flawlessly. It is amazing, I have played with almost every other camera out there and nothing gives as much pleasure as this one. That being said it it now time for me to part with it so here it is :
      Pictures : https://ibb.co/album/detwva

Cameras  :
      Samsung NX1 + 2 batteries 
      Samsung NX500 + 3 batteries

Lenses :
      Samsung :
      20mm F2.8 (perfect for gimbal work)
      45mm F1.8 (so light and fast !)
      85mm F1.4 (my favorite for portrait work)
      16-50mm S F2-2.8 (the best all rounder lens I have used !)
      50-200mm F4-5.6 (not my favorite, but useful and super light)
      Lensbaby :
      56mm F1.6 Macro Lensbaby Velvet 56 (it's a full manual lens with an amazing creamy / dreamy feeling when completely open. Past F4 it starts to be very sharp. It's also a great macro lens !)

Accessories :
      External NX battery charger.

M mount adaptor : This thing is insane : you can mount Leica M lenses on the Samsung NX1. It's crazy.

Ok so now the price : This is about 5.000€ worth of equipment when I bought it. I am selling for 2000€ (not negociating).
      I have not considered yet breaking appart the lot but maybe I will, so if you are interested in several items please let me know. If it's just for one lens, I will probably won't do it sorry

• By Zalem
      - PRICE: $599
      - STRETCH: 2X
      - FOCUS: Double-focus
      - PAYMENT METHOD: Paypal (fees to be paid after initial payment)
      - SHIPPING: Not included
      - INCLUDED: Redstan rear adapter with foot support and Redstan front clamp (value = $100).
      - CONDITION: No scratches and no fungus. Clean glass with the exception of a couple tiny spots on the rear glass. A couple of VERY light scratches that are only noticeable under a light source. Body shows some signs of wear but it works perfectly. Coatings are not flamboyant but the lens creates these signature purple/orange flares perfectly well. I wasn't able to get 1000% tack sharp images, so the lens might need to be serviced. It gives reasonably sharp results though, and my issue might actually come from my taking lens. Bought it from a fellow member of the Anamorphic Shooters group on FB and barely used it because of a decrease in filmmaking activity.
      - COMMENTS: I can send some footage via wetransfer. Open to offers.

• By kabuto1138
      Selling the heavy duty Cartoni tripod. Supports up to 48 lbs! 
      Its used but in perfect working condition.
      This beast was about 5k brand new.
      Local pickup only in the West Los Angeles/Culver City Area.
      Here is a link with full specs. It was advertised for RED cameras but works perfectly with any camera.
      https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/740554-REG/Cartoni_D603R_D603R_Delta_Rosso_Head.html?fbclid=IwAR10NoTsZRBdyv1FWxPRd9K5cp3fkw0AOmduyHrEQMNdGR0OStHjc3KKIsU