Sign in to follow this  
Zalem

FS: Leica Summicron-R 50mm with Leitax EF mount

Hi,

I am selling a Leica Summicron-R f2 50mm lens with Leitax EF mount for $570 plus shipping. I am open to offers.

The glass is in pristine condition with no scratches, no fungus, no haze and no separation. The lens is in excellent cosmetic condition as well. The only issue is the front barrel as it has a little bit of play (about 1mm). It is the only reason I am selling. It is an absolute non-issue if you're shooting spherical and it's still usable if you're being careful while shooting anamorphic.

The Leitax mount converts the lens to EF mount. It's the best adapter on the market and it shows. It is worth $70 alone.

Comment or DM if you're interested or want to make an offer! Cheers.

Leica 1.jpg

Leica 2.jpg

Leica 3.jpg

Leica 4.jpg

Leica 5.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By petertom
      Leica Summicron-M 28mm f/2 ASPH + 2 filters On Ebay
      Price: $2,300.00
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Leica-Summicron-M-28mm-f-2-ASPH-2-filters-protect-and-polar/362978732187?

• By Paul Jonathan
      Hello everyone,
      Great to see that there is a dedicated lens section on this lovely forum now!

Ironglass, a Ukraine company, that has been offering cinemodded Russian lenses (such as the Helios 44-2) for a number of years is now offering a completely rehoused version of their lenses. I bought the original cinemods back in 2018 and am now thinking of upgrading. So I am familiar with their optical performance, however I would be interested if anyone here has seen these up close and can speak to their mechanical capacity, i.e. how well the rehouse is done. I've seen a number of announcements around the web from last fall, but no real hands-on reviews.
      I'd be really grateful for anyone experiences on these!
    • By Dave Reeve
      What are the best smartphone lenses out there and are there any decent optics tests online? I know brands like Moment lead the way (perhaps with their marketing) but are there better options for an iPhone 11? Looking for quality over price although of course when it comes down to it price will be a concern. Thanks.
    • By mnewxcv
      looking to sell my nx 16-50s lens. Good condition overall, link at the bottom with pics and description in my ebay listing. Will see to an EOS member with good feedback for $600 shipped via paypal OBO, USA shipping.

pics can be seen on my ebay listing:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/174229807044
    • By neosushi
      Hi everyone, first of all I am based in France and I can ship anywhere in the EU.
      I am one of the earliest adopters of the Samsung NX1 in France, I remember ordering one the day Andrew posted his first video with the NX1. I then went to get an NX500 when it came out too. This has been my primary system since then so it will have signs of wear as I have used it a lot. And I can also state that this thing works flawlessly. It is amazing, I have played with almost every other camera out there and nothing gives as much pleasure as this one. That being said it it now time for me to part with it so here it is :
      Pictures : https://ibb.co/album/detwva

Cameras  :
      Samsung NX1 + 2 batteries 
      Samsung NX500 + 3 batteries

Lenses :
      Samsung :
      20mm F2.8 (perfect for gimbal work)
      45mm F1.8 (so light and fast !)
      85mm F1.4 (my favorite for portrait work)
      16-50mm S F2-2.8 (the best all rounder lens I have used !)
      50-200mm F4-5.6 (not my favorite, but useful and super light)
      Lensbaby :
      56mm F1.6 Macro Lensbaby Velvet 56 (it's a full manual lens with an amazing creamy / dreamy feeling when completely open. Past F4 it starts to be very sharp. It's also a great macro lens !)

Accessories :
      External NX battery charger.

M mount adaptor : This thing is insane : you can mount Leica M lenses on the Samsung NX1. It's crazy.

Ok so now the price : This is about 5.000€ worth of equipment when I bought it. I am selling for 2000€ (not negociating).
      I have not considered yet breaking appart the lot but maybe I will, so if you are interested in several items please let me know. If it's just for one lens, I will probably won't do it sorry