Iscorama cinegon

Paulio

Can anyone comment on the quality of this lens vs a 36. I'm considering buying one but there is scant info in the guide or wiki. Sounds like they are good for vignette, but wondering if they are too old or hard to mount on m4/3rd can. Thanks in advance.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

It's an earlier model than the 36, so it shouldn't be multicoated the way that the 36s are -- you should get better flaring. And unlike the other non-36 Iscoramas, it should have the same rear diameter as the 36. The included taking lens is a C-mount instead of a Nikon, Pentax or Exakta like the others, but you probably won't be using it anyway. The 36 does not come with a taking lens.

Careful about the one up on eBay right now. I think that Tony pointed out that it has some separation issues.

best iscorama ever :) the holy grail in the old days the last one with the beaulieu part had damage and was over priced for condition. if it is a relist it is worth 1400 euros. in perfect condition it is worth at least

3000 euros .

in the future more.

with all this raw hacking even at pure 4k that is still super low resollution for the iscorama. cinegon is a schneider name meaning they worked with isco on that lens and beaulieu..

the same schneider people also worked with leica on the leicina camera 4 different teams of top optics guys..

working on optics for cine cameras

the only down  some of the cinegons around well most of them that where  made where latest  modern spec so a little higher resolution and multi coat.

super rare mc even rarer single coat.

super expensive in it's day more expensive than the cameras. as time goes by i think we are going to see more bruised and battered iscorama coming up. if that is the case min of 500 euros should be knocked off the price unless you are rich and do not care.

Thanks for the info guys. I did not realize this was the one tony called out for having separation issues, I decided not to bid as I don't want to pull the trigger on the wrong lens. I will keep hunting, you guys rock :)

stuff can be repaired it can still be used the main issue is the theory goes top wack..top price perfect condition.

crap condition or not perfect less money simples.

many sellers price for perfection regardless of  shit condition.

on auctions sometimes the high bidder does not help.

at some stage in the future someone is gonna have to break the lens down and repair.

that price should be minus factored by a least 300-500 euros.