Cinemartin Fran 8K Global Shutter Camera

tupp

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
5 hours ago, IronFilm said:

I love his response!

"you can do that once you've refunded everyone else first...."

Yeah, good on him.

The owner is obviously a 'character' and may simply be misunderstood, but mentioning that you have a Lamborghini in a note where people lose their money sure isn't the right way to handle these things...

3 hours ago, kye said:

The owner is obviously a 'character' and may simply be misunderstood, but mentioning that you have a Lamborghini in a note where people lose their money sure isn't the right way to handle these things...

If he were trying to rip-off people, why would he put so much effort into a working prototype and why would he still pursue a review from Bloom?  Perhaps he has some sort of psychosis.  It's too bad, because they seemed to have made significant progress with the camera.

On the other hand, choosing Windows for a camera OS doesn't make much sense.  Any embedded version of Linux/Tizen would be simpler and more solid.  Linux would make it much easier to get a more appealing GUI up and running.

It certainly would have been nice to see the how the camera performs in the hands of someone who has some review skills.

On 3/29/2019 at 6:59 PM, Mattias Burling said:

I hope they push on and make it. Long way to go but at least there is an image to start from.

"To start from"??

They're better off chucking out everything they've got into the fire and burning it to hell!

Then starting again completely from scratch. (or even better.... not starting it up again)

• Super Members
3 hours ago, IronFilm said:

"To start from"??

They're better off chucking out everything they've got into the fire and burning it to hell!

Then starting again completely from scratch. (or even better.... not starting it up again)

Doesn't look very different from the first test frames from the unfinished D16. I rather see them turn around and succeed so people that wasted money get something out of it.

Again, not saying it will happen. Just that I hope it does. And I don't buy that you actually believe having an image to start from is worse than having nothing, it's just forum banter.