FS: Iscorama 42MC anamorphic adapter with Redstan clamp and FF gear

Olivier Vanaschen

Hello!

I am selling an Iscorama 42MC anamorphic adapter in great condition with Redstan rear adapter and a custom 3D printed FF gear.

The Iscorama 42MC is probably the rarest and sharpest Iscorama anamorphic adapter. It's a single focus unit. You set the taking lens to infinity and focus only on the Iscorama. It does focus from 2M-INF but it's possible to unlock closer focusing by unscrewing a little screw on the focus ring.

It covers from 45-50mm taking lenses on 24x36 full frame and 32-35mm on S35. Coverage depends on the taking lens, usually shorter and smaller lenses work best.

Front filter thread is 82mm. At the back, a Redstan adapter is installed and offers a 52mm thread.

Also included is a custom 3D printed seamless follow focus gear. It might need a little bit of sanding as it's a very tight fit. I didn't install it so you can choose if you want it or not. Soft front and rear raps are also included.

Here's a very good review by Alan from VintageLensesForVideo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9dVaEObz7o

I'm based in Belgium and will ship by UPS for secure shipping with tracking. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Price is 3500 euros, UPS shipping and Paypal fees included.

All the best,

Olivier

IMG_3504.JPG

IMG_3505.JPG

IMG_3506.JPG

IMG_3508.JPG

IMG_3511.JPG

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs