Filmmaker needed for a Mongolia shoot

salim

Hope I'm posting this to the right place. I saw this on my FB thread and I thought someone here might be interested in it. I don't know this organization or how legit it is. But looks like it's an all expense paid trip (no pay) for exchange of a 10-15 min documentary outcome: 

https://www.shewentwild.com/blogposts/2018/4/16/filmmaker-required-for-mongolian-expedition

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

"This is an unpaid opportunity, however all travel and accommodation expenses will be covered, including food and excursions. In exchange you will document the entire trip on behalf of She Went Wild and our partners and create a 10 - 15 minute short film. It will document the dramatic scenery of the region, the personal trials and tribulations of the women involved and the core values of both WOAM & SWW; women supporting women.

You will require your own 'professional grade equipment' and be physically fit.
"

They don't need a filmmaker, they need a chaperone for old women who are on a holiday where they cannot walk (I won't be surprised if none of the old beneficiaries are there, and Only members of this shady NGO for adventurous women are brought). Basically this charity is using the platform to get people to work for free, whereas it will pocket all the money it makes under the guise of charitable work. Nice little scam it has going there. Get your RED and shoot some old hags (who mostly won't be the real veterans they promise to be), and you also be fit enough to also double as a mule at 15000 feet, using your body as a rope and pulley, moving these women and the NGO members across treacherous landscape.

Luckily they didn't advertise for Bruce Lee or Chuck Norris to make love to them.