RED delays in 2018: "Late and better is better than just late."

IronFilm

On 4/13/2018 at 12:33 PM, BTM_Pix said:

That was the first Nikon lens I ever owned as it was the kit lens with my EM when I was but a pup!

If you come across the 75-150mm Series E it is also a bargain. I regularly see them on eBay for less than £40.

The 100mm f2.8 Series E as well is worth a look for what they go for as well. Really compact little thing.

Yeah, I am searching for a 100mm. And then eventually I may pick up another 35mm f/2.5. I’ve had two of them but neither were in stellar condition, so I’ve sold them.

I really need a 70-200mm (or some variant of those focal lengths) I’d rarely use it... until I need it and I have been in a few situations recently where I really could have used one... that Series E seems like a no brainer at that price.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • Super Members
14 minutes ago, mercer said:

Yeah, I am searching for a 100mm. And then eventually I may pick up another 35mm f/2.5. I’ve had two of them but neither were in stellar condition, so I’ve sold them.

I really need a 70-200mm (or some variant of those focal lengths) I’d rarely use it... until I need it and I have been in a few situations recently where I really could have used one... that Series E seems like a no brainer at that price.

There is a 70-210mm in the Series E range that might be worth a look.

Its a bit slow (f4) but optically its very good. 

Generally available for way less than £50 as well !

Yeah, it's a strange place that forum.. I own Red gear and I rarely have the urge to go to the forum for obvious reasons, although there are some good people posting valuable info there also. Red is a camera among others and that's pretty much it, some people seem to make it out to be almost a religion of some sorts.