BMPCC Anamorphic 2K | Run

Bozzie

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
46 minutes ago, Bozzie said:

Nikon 28mm Lens + SLR Magic 1.33x Anamorphic Adapter. Color grade based on my BozBMDFilm to Rec709 LUT. Download Here: https://bulentozdemirfilms.wordpress.com/downloads/bmcc-bmpcc-bozbmdfilm-to-rec709-lut/

Music: Ender Guney

Awesome job as always Boz!!! I love that as the rest of us are raving about the new Pocket, you are shooting truly cinematic work with the original one. Nicely done. 

23 hours ago, mercer said:

Awesome job as always Boz!!! I love that as the rest of us are raving about the new Pocket, you are shooting truly cinematic work with the original one. Nicely done. 

Thanks, @mercer. Kind of you and very much appreciated! Must admit, I'm pretty blown away with the specs of the new pocket. Looks like a true game changer :thumbsup:  

On 4/13/2018 at 5:20 AM, Bozzie said:

Thanks, @mercer. Kind of you and very much appreciated! Must admit, I'm pretty blown away with the specs of the new pocket. Looks like a true game changer :thumbsup:  

Thanks for posting it. It’s easy to sit around and look at specs and announcements but it’s posts like these that show what those specs can do. And a reminder to me to put my nose down and get to work.

But yes... this camera should be epic.

On 4/14/2018 at 10:42 PM, mercer said:

Thanks for posting it. It’s easy to sit around and look at specs and announcements but it’s posts like these that show what those specs can do. And a reminder to me to put my nose down and get to work.

But yes... this camera should be epic.

:grin::thumbsup:

20 hours ago, Kieran said:

Now, that's what I call cinematic...

Thanks, Kieran :thumbsup: