Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K

Yurolov

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
11 minutes ago, Katrikura said:

the specifications, exceeded my expectations. I think it's time to retire my 5D3 with ML :(

I’m half tempted to do the same but I probably won’t sell, just add to. FF Raw is pretty special.

Of course, it could be a year before this thing is actually released... the Micro had a similar release schedule and it didn’t arrive to stores for over 6 months after the projected release date. By that time, who knows what will be available...

BlackMagic isn’t the same small company it was 5 years ago when they released the original Pocket, they are a major player in the cinema camera market... so I assume Panasonic, Sony, and Canon’s eyes are twitching a little by this announcement.

This time next year, Canon could have a FF mirrorless released with 4K RawLite. Or Panasonic may bump up the GH6 release for internal ProRes Raw and external Raw. 

This camera is a game changer for consumer priced cinema cameras!!!

• Super Members
6 minutes ago, Anaconda_ said:

Yeah, I mean declaring my tax at te end of the year. It's easier to just pay in euros to start with and not worry about conversions and different tax rates.

You can pay in Euros at CVP by the way

25 minutes ago, cantsin said:
10 minutes ago, Márcio Kabke Pinheiro said:
Guess that AF will be bad as CDAF usual - good for S-AF only.

BM cameras don't have AF.

Focus

Focus button turns on peaking, auto focus available using compatible lenses.

1 minute ago, BTM_Pix said:

You can pay in Euros at CVP by the way

Yeah but with 20% tax - in NL we're at 21% so it messes with my reports and could open up some holes which I simply can't be bothered to deal with. I'd rather just wait a day or two for a store here to open preorders if need be.