Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K

Yurolov

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
20 minutes ago, jonpais said:

No

thx a lot.

Dear Blackmagic,

I need to work with camera, if I want a videogame I buy a video game. This is software bordering, they draw this line to force people to think they have a film inside the camera, to be be thrifty. this is a gameplay routine, I will not buy your camera until you grow up. it's an imposition there is something fascist in this stupid mentality.

#turngamemodeoff

#weareworkersnotchilds

22 minutes ago, Dan Wake said:

thx a lot.

Dear Blackmagic,

I need to work with camera, if I want a videogame I buy a video game. This is software bordering, they draw this line to force people to think they have a film inside the camera, to be be thrifty. this is a gameplay routine, I will not buy your camera until you grow up. it's an imposition there is something fascist in this stupid mentality.

#turngamemodeoff

#weareworkersnotchilds

I actually believe there’s a good reason for this. I think it works the same way on professional cinema cameras like Arri and Red too.

7 minutes ago, Dan Wake said:

thx a lot.

I need to work with camera, if I want a videogame I buy a video game. This is a software boundrais, they draw this line to force people to think they have a film inside the camera, to be be thrifty. this is a gameplay routine, I will not buy theyr camera until thy grow up. it's an imposition there is something fascist in this stupid mentality.

BM are a fascist organisation -  Black Magic / Black Shirt!  Also I never wanted this camera but with their stupid low prices they made me an offer I couldn't refuse so not only Fascist but Mafia mentality. Free software and battery are a bad joke. I need free trousers with extra large pocket for this so-called 'pocket' camera to work for me.

6 hours ago, jpfilmz said:

Agreed...This thread has descended into complaining and cry baby whining.

yer they should all man up and get a bmp4k ?

5576 replies, 545617 views in like 6 months  most of the other forums can't match that since the dawn of eoshd ,clearly bmp4k rules, the rest are wannabe's or haters perhaps ?

57 minutes ago, Shirozina said:

BM are a fascist organisation -  Black Magic / Black Shirt!  Also I never wanted this camera but with their stupid low prices they made me an offer I couldn't refuse so not only Fascist but Mafia mentality. Free software and battery are a bad joke. I need free trousers with extra large pocket for this so-called 'pocket' camera to work for me.

one word for you.... overalls and you could probably get a box of tissues in there as well !

never had any dealings with bm  before buying a bm4k  but being australian would probably make them pretty easy to deal with. you know i'm beginning to think there must be some basic mineral deficiency in the soil over seas as you people get agitated way to easy. perhaps fuji, pany, sony aught to add valium in blister packs to their camera packs to keep the fanboys reasonable  ?

Okay guys, PANASONIC DROPPED THE FUCKING BOMB. I ordered Lumix LX100-2 on announcement, was said to receive it OCT 1st!!! Then that changed to Oct 16th, which is tomorrow, and STILL no shipping, I looked at BH now and it says exp delivery Oct 25th?!? WTF Panasonic?! I will never trust a company that lies so much to its customers! I’m not canceling my preorder cause it was a gift to my partner, but listen PANA, you lost a customer in me! Panasonic = Evil corporation mentality, I’m nothing but a slave consumer to them.

edit: this is a Panasonic thread no?

you forgot to add a fuji and sony comment, but i wont hold that against you  ? it seems more than one manufacturer has missed delivery dates, its not the first time nor will it be the last. no idea about the lumix or its specs. but at least the company hasn't gone broke and left you high and dry.... yet ?

1 hour ago, Shirozina said:

Ewwwww free stuff?! Affordability?! Groooosss, did I accidentally buy a camera for poor people?! I’m giving my P4K away, my iPhone Xs Max has better color science, IBIS AND shoots 4K60p! Oh and it was more expensive than the P4K so I won’t be embarrassed when shooting my next gig with it, PHEW!

5 minutes ago, leslie said:

you forgot to add a fuji and sony comment, but i wont hold that against you  ? it seems more than one manufacturer has missed delivery dates, its not the first time nor will it be the last. no idea about the lumix or its specs. but at least the company hasn't gone broke and left you high and dry.... yet ?

But I saw tons of total nobodies using the camera back in August all over YouTube! It already exists, where is mine?! I bought the original on release, used it for gigs such as products for e-commerce companies back in day, as well as my partner using it for his street photography (he’s a famous photographer) so WHY do I have to wait?!?! It already exists?!?

3 minutes ago, Turboguard said:

Ewwwww free stuff?! Affordability?! Groooosss, did I accidentally buy a camera for poor people?! I’m giving my P4K away, my iPhone Xs Max has better color science and OIS and shoots 4K60p! Oh and it was more expensive the the P4K so I won’t be embarrassed when shooting my next gig with it, PHEW!

i guess you won't talk to me then ?

by the way i have dibs on shirozina's black shirt

8 minutes ago, Turboguard said:

Ewwwww free stuff?! Affordability?! Groooosss, did I accidentally buy a camera for poor people?! I’m giving my P4K away, my iPhone Xs Max has better color science, IBIS AND shoots 4K60p! Oh and it was more expensive than the P4K so I won’t be embarrassed when shooting my next gig with it, PHEW!

But I saw tons of total nobodies using the camera back in August all over YouTube! It already exists, where is mine?! I bought the original on release, used it for gigs such as products for e-commerce companies back in day, as well as my partner using it for his street photography (he’s a famous photographer) so WHY do I have to wait?!?! It already exists?!?

please photocopy your receipt as proof of purchase email that to grant perry  at wecare@bmd.com.au with a small note of displeasure about missed oppotunities. i'm sure somebody down in melbourne cares and will be in contact directly...

i have grant's number but its on my other samsung  sorry bout that  ?

2 minutes ago, wyrlyn said:

Do you guys think my shiny Takumar SMC 1.4 50mm would work with P4K? (without any vignette and stuff)

dear lord i hope so,

because i have 5 or 6 takumars myself that i also hope to utilize on the p4k

some suspect that the lens won't hold up for 4k but i haven't seen anything definite yet

BM staff wear black shirts as well - facists! and don't get me started on their lies about shipping times. AFAIK they have made just 10 units so far and don't intend to make any more because they just don't care about their customers.They just suck both in their products and attitude.

1 minute ago, Shirozina said:

BM staff wear black shirts as well - facists! and don't get me started on their lies about shipping times. AFAIK they have made just 10 units so far and don't intend to make any more because they just don't care about their customers.They just suck both in their products and attitude.

They’re white, what did you expect?

7 minutes ago, wyrlyn said:

Do you guys think my shiny radioactive Takumar SMC 1.4 50mm would work with P4K? (without any vignette and stuff)

If they can't be bothered to add basic features like a pop up flash I highly doubt they will have made any attempts to harden the electronics against radiation so you can kiss your warranty goodbye! Also the crappy plastic body won't protect you from radiation like a  metal body from the likes of a proper camera manufacturer like Canon or Panasonic.

Just now, Shirozina said:

whats important that we take away from this as a community and develop in maturity while we move forward is... how cheap are these black shirts and where do we get them ?

4 minutes ago, Shirozina said:

If they can't be bothered to add basic features like a pop up flash I highly doubt they will have made any attempts to harden the electronics against radiation so you can kiss your warranty goodbye! Also the crappy plastic body won't protect you from radiation like a  metal body from the likes of a proper camera manufacturer like Canon or Panasonic.

on the positive side of things think of the added bonus of light leaks and the ability to do xrays in situ

53 minutes ago, Turboguard said:

They’re white, what did you expect?

sticks and stones buddy sticks and stones....

for someone who has 378 posts and 130 reputation which doesn't quite equal half indicates most find  your posts useful or beneficial  but that latest post, is neither in fact it has some real negative connotations. i'm prepared to let it slide but if that's where your your mind is at, well i pity you so much potential is just going to be wasted