Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K

Yurolov

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
4 hours ago, Turboguard said:

Would anyone want some fresh of the card ProRes HQ 422's that I shot (while I was a little too drunk) last night? Handheld with speedbooster .71(Nikon) and Sigma 18-35. These settings:

Disclaimer! I did remove the audio because of privacy but I will say that the on board microphones ARE FINE, they are very clear and I'm super surprised by both picture and sound!

I want Aqua Blue?

26 minutes ago, DBounce said:

Sure, share away!

Added link in original post!

Here's a quick grade of the ProRes. Grades super smooth, as expected. Love how it handles details and highlights. This footage is like kindergarten level compared to grading the OG BMPCC's prores (meaning this is so smooth and easy). And I don't like adding sharpness (midtone details) or the like. All luma curve, some temp and tint change, and hue.

Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 10.54.47 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 10.54.22 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 10.54.12 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 10.54.02 AM.png

4 hours ago, Turboguard said:

Added link in original post!

Here's a quick grade of the ProRes. Grades super smooth, as expected. Love how it handles details and highlights. This footage is like kindergarten level compared to grading the OG BMPCC's prores (meaning this is so smooth and easy). And I don't like adding sharpness (midtone details) or the like. All luma curve, some temp and tint change, and hue.

Nice.  What lens(es) used?

3 minutes ago, matthere said:

@Alpicat Had the invite, but had other stuff on.. Have BM said when we might get our cameras?

They haven't said anything unfortunately, they just showed the films. One person who ordered from cvp really early on told me he hasn't had any updates from them at all, which sounds a bit worrying. I personally haven't ordered yet, will only get it in the new year if I need it for work. 

• Super Members
6 minutes ago, JordanWright said:

CVP still don't know when they get another delivery.

I was just looking back at the posts on this thread on 9th April when it was put on pre-order at CVP.

@Snowfun was the first with the pre-order (he's had his) and then you weren't far behind so I'm presuming you should be in the next batch.

I was trying to remember where I was (ordered at 8pm UK that day) and thought it was sub 20 as well but just looking at those posts and @Kisaha posted at 9.30 that it was already at 200 so maybe I'm further down the list than I thought !

41 minutes ago, BTM_Pix said:

I was just looking back at the posts on this thread on 9th April when it was put on pre-order at CVP.

@Snowfun was the first with the pre-order (he's had his) and then you weren't far behind so I'm presuming you should be in the next batch.

I was trying to remember where I was (ordered at 8pm UK that day) and thought it was sub 20 as well but just looking at those posts and @Kisaha posted at 9.30 that it was already at 200 so maybe I'm further down the list than I thought !

I ordered at 19:10 (UK time) and CVP told me that my order falls within the first 20. They also don't know when they will get another shipment.  

BM should of just said it was a October release then we would all be praising that they managed to get 1 or 2 out in September

40 minutes ago, Alpicat said:

They did have a bunch of cameras at the event for people to try out, which I did, but they didn't allow us to record onto our SD cards. The camera is fairly weighty (tried it with a veydra lens), but that does make it quite nice to hold.

It’s heavy with the Sigma 18-35 on it. I can’t single hand it for very long. Second night now I have some time to play with it. Loving everything so far!