Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K

Yurolov

8 minutes ago, helium said:

I was going to say, given your views it's easy to see why nobody would ever consult you  on any Supreme Court appointment, but of course the most powerful interests in the country agree with you, at least with respect to this nominee (don't expect them to make the same concessions for a liberal), because they know he'll rule for them.  

It must be great pretending you're a fearless independent thinker, when your opinions just happen to coincide with big money interests.  Then again, the U.S. has the distinction of being the only country in the world where 38% of the population thinks its either in the top 1% or soon will be, so these allegiances are not surprising.

How the hell do you know how I vote! See your doing the same shit your are complaining about. Making someone guilty with out proof. You are the F ing Idiot.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
4 minutes ago, webrunner5 said:

How the hell do you know how I vote! See your doing the same shit your are complaining about. Making someone guilty with out proof. You are the F ing Idiot.

A characteristically civil response.  I don't know or care how you vote. The subject, which you raised, was the current Supreme Court nomination.  Read the post, why don't you? 

But, in any event, thanks for additional confirmation that nobody in her right mind would ever consult on these questions, any more than for camera evaluation.

5 hours ago, zerocool22 said:

I would not hold my breath for that half price sale. If it does, im buying 3 pocket 4K's. 

You know it's going to happen - I mean why wouldn't they? It's a cheap camera & they'll either want to flood the market [once they've ironed out all the Beta problems] or will need to off load, after all the Beta testers sell them for cheap & no one wants to pay full price anymore.

5 hours ago, Jocelyn Deguise said:

If you can wait a year before getting it, then you don't need it.

Yep, you're absolutely right there. I don't need another camera & can wait for a bargain, but we'll see how the complaints go first shall we?

16 minutes ago, helium said:

A characteristically civil response.  I don't know or care how you vote. The subject, which you raised, was the current Supreme Court nomination.  Read the post, why don't you? 

But, in any event, thanks for additional confirmation that nobody in her right mind would ever consult on these questions, any more than for camera evaluation.

Sure you care. You pigeon holed me a a right wing nut case, Guilty without a trial. Forcing me to defend what You think of me, not what the facts are. Just like the senate thing.  You don't know me from anyone, and I sure as hell can guess what you are. We might be the same in the voting booth. You have no clue, so you can't draw a real conclusion of what I am or have been on a political viewpoint.

I think you are jealous of people that Are in the top 1%, and those that strive to get there, liberal or conservative. It's easy to knock someone that has tried hard. Just going along with the flow has few risks. Just show up, do your thing, go home. Easy Peezy.

5 hours ago, spinkscapes said:

Just received my Pocket 4K, incidentally the day following receiving my XT-3.

Got a wedding to shoot on Saturday so good timing.

20181004_224842.jpg

That makes perfect sense, with similar money of 1 full frame mirrorless you buy an APS-C one and a specialized video camera with raw!

I am interested in the high ISO department, and how you will match 2 completely different cameras/sensors/color science.

Enjoy your excellent 2 new "toys"!

22 minutes ago, MurtlandPhoto said:

I got a shipping notification about 5 minutes ago ?

Ugh! I called them and because I had pick up in store they first needed to ship it out from their warehouse in NJ, and that’s why it wouldn’t come today so they asked if I just wanted it sent straight to my house and I just went ahead and changed that. The representative said my copy was the only one left in the warehouse just sitting there LOL! Well well, at least it’s coming!

2 hours ago, Turboguard said:

Ugh! I called them and because I had pick up in store they first needed to ship it out from their warehouse in NJ, and that’s why it wouldn’t come today so they asked if I just wanted it sent straight to my house and I just went ahead and changed that. The representative said my copy was the only one left in the warehouse just sitting there LOL! Well well, at least it’s coming!

I wonder how many units B & H received and is shipping out this first batch, did you asked?

35 minutes ago, Lenscamera said:

I wonder how many units B & H received and is shipping out this first batch, did you asked?

I did not get a chance to ask that, but I do feel like most of us who ordered from there are either on here or bmcuser, and on here it’s just me and MurtlandPhoto as far as people who have written in this thread. Seems like another 5 or so people over at BmcUser also had theirs shipped. Who knows, maybe they got like 10 ?

Also, anyone here have experience with the battery brand Green Extreme? They have a pretty good deal on 2 batteries plus a double charger. I have a single charger already but was thinking about buying 5-6 Watson batteries tomorrow and then came across this brand that’s 5dollars cheaper than Watson.

B&H went out of their way to make sure ours got shipped next day to get here tomorrow - in time for the long weekend. 

It's why i always do biz with them.

1 hour ago, Lenscamera said:

They're not going to answer questions like that.

But they had a lot of preorders and certainly got a bunch out in the last 24 hours. 

42 minutes ago, Jim Giberti said:

B&H went out of their way to make sure ours got shipped next day to get here tomorrow - in time for the long weekend. 

It's why i always do biz with them.

They're not going to answer questions like that.

But they had a lot of preorders and certainly got a bunch out in the last 24 hours. 

I just got notification that they shipped mine too!! 

It would have being nice if they went out of their way too and ship mine to get here tomorrow too. Will be getting mine next Wednesday. 

3 hours ago, Turboguard said:

I did not get a chance to ask that, but I do feel like most of us who ordered from there are either on here or bmcuser, and on here it’s just me and MurtlandPhoto as far as people who have written in this thread. Seems like another 5 or so people over at BmcUser also had theirs shipped. Who knows, maybe they got like 10 ?

Also, anyone here have experience with the battery brand Green Extreme? They have a pretty good deal on 2 batteries plus a double charger. I have a single charger already but was thinking about buying 5-6 Watson batteries tomorrow and then came across this brand that’s 5dollars cheaper than Watson.

That Wolfcrow review he did he said some batteries he tried would not even turn the camera on! I would be leery of them, at least this early.

Wow tough choice. Some things one is better, then it is worse. Highlight roll off wins on the PK4. A lot depends on the grading skills. I am sure the GH5 is less of a hassle though. Doesn't look like they would be too good as a A and B camera together. Not unless the GH5 is being recorded in ProRes.No surprise on that point though. I am pretty sure with good Coloring skills the PK4 would be the winner, but how many have that ability. Somehow the original BMPCC seemed more goof proof to get it somewhat right. I think this looks a bit harder to do. It just seems to lack something. But way too early to tell. I am sure there will be tweeks to it from BMD. For the money it still is hard to beat, but at a slower pace than some of the new kids on the block. The XT3 looks like the winner for a fast turn around. Boy if it just had IBIS in it.

7 hours ago, Turboguard said:

Haha yeah at least it’s on the way now. I’m hoping to get some nice weather to shoot with it tomorrow.