Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K

Yurolov

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
On 7/10/2018 at 4:50 PM, jlabscreative said:

Based on the dimensions it will fit comfortably on the Ronin S.

Three months ago I was salty about not getting a Micro 2. Now I'm ready to upgrade just for that 4k60!

cameras.gif.bb5010939aac96432c20ae5aa83159a5.gif

Hey @John Brawley can you pass feedback for future cameras? Me and some happy BM owners would love to see a Micro Pro with a positive lock MFT mount, SDI out and swappable rear battery plates. I know we are a niche market but those things would make the Micro v2 epic. :)

12 hours ago, andrgl said:

Hey @John Brawley can you pass feedback for future cameras? Me and some happy BM owners would love to see a Micro Pro with a positive lock MFT mount, SDI out and swappable rear battery plates. I know we are a niche market but those things would make the Micro v2 epic. :)

Hell YEAH!
(been arguing for while for a positive lock MFT Mount like there is already for Sony E Mount)

On 7/13/2018 at 4:18 PM, andrgl said:

Three months ago I was salty about not getting a Micro 2. Now I'm ready to upgrade just for that 4k60!

cameras.gif.bb5010939aac96432c20ae5aa83159a5.gif

Curious what you shoot with these? Just picked up a pocket with metabones EF for 600. So many deals on the eBay kits. I also own a few of those SSDs. So good. 

On 7/12/2018 at 1:02 PM, webrunner5 said:

You can look at this one. Same concept. And Philip Bloom is doing it

Thanks!  That is actually cool!

Evidently, there were at least three "Barbie Cam" models:  a still camera; the video camera that I linked; and the one that you linked that is built into the doll.

1 hour ago, tupp said:

Thanks!  That is actually cool!

Evidently, there were at least three "Barbie Cam" models:  a still camera; the video camera that I linked; and the one that you linked that is built into the doll.

I laughed when Kai called it a Cleavage Cam. Funny video no doubt. But shows you can make a movie work with some pretty cheap stuff. I think editing and naturally the story is what counts more than the camera by far.

It's always been that way.  Blackmagic cameras have always been really cheap, but they use professional accessories so the price seems really high in comparison.  Rigs have always been a significantly priced in comparison to the cameras, CFast 2.0 was expensive when it came out, and SDI montors are more expensive than HDMI although there are a lot more available now.