Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K

Yurolov

13 minutes ago, jonpais said:

No use arguing with Don. 

Well I am telling you it IS going to happen. Not next week but it will. People, Including me if I had the Studio would be pissed to Pay for it again. It is not right. You are being in a sense double charged. Forced to buy a product you did not want. Hell it may even be illegal to Make you buy it.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
20 minutes ago, webrunner5 said:

He says it right. It has a Mag Chassis. You do Not hold the chassis, you hold the body over it. The Body covers the Chassis. Not the other way around. The outside is Plastic. The Body. Your body has skin over a skeleton. The Chassis is the skeleton of the camera. Simple as that. How the hell hard is that.

You do realize a lot of that metal is exposed and just painted black, right? In case you've never handled one, its not completely covered in plastic. So that would fit your definition of a body. As far as I know, there aren't many exposed bones on the human body. There are plastic bits tacked onto it, but its still the body, your responses are just some BS semantics "I'm right, you're wrong" game. I'll refrain from further comments on a BM P4k thread.

Cheers 

4 minutes ago, webrunner5 said:

Well I am telling you it IS going to happen. Not next week but it will. People, Including me if I had the Studio would be pissed to Pay for it again. It is not right. You are being in a sense double charged. Forced to buy a product you did not want. Hell it may even be illegal to Make you buy it.

It would be nice to have the option to exclude it, but at the price I don't really care. If the camera were 2,000 with resolve then I might be a little more upset.

23 minutes ago, Trek of Joy said:

You do realize a lot of that metal is exposed and just painted black, right? In case you've never handled one, its not completely covered in plastic. As far as I know, there aren't many exposed bones on the human body. There are plastic bits tacked onto it, but its still the body, your responses are just some BS semantics "I'm right, you're wrong" game. I'll refrain from further comments on a BM P4k thread.

Cheers 

Oh Jesus Christ I have owned at least 10 Canon Pro bodies. And I have beat the shit out of them, and there is NOT any metal on the outside of it. Other than screws that hold the damn thing together.

I am done on here. I can't believe the IQ of 1/3 of the people on here. It's not that many but. All the God damn misinformation on this new BMPCC, Christ if you would just do some research you might get it right. I had tried on here to set straight about the bullshit answers some of the same people try to push on here, but nah they still do it. I give up.

No this is like a Woman's Rumor Forum on this thread. And this stupid Canon stuff. God damn get real. It ain't rocket science people. Canon  has not had a Damn camera that I know of with a Metal body since the T90 of which I have had 3 of them. It not like I have Never owned a Canon body before.

Some of you people on here deserve each other big time. I pity the poor bastards that have some sense on here to have to endure the repeated asinine statements with no facts. It seemed pretty normal on here until the GH5, X-H1 stuff has come out. And since then it has turned to shit. Well I am tired of the bullshit. Have right at it.

3 minutes ago, RWR said:

That was a quick return, webrunner

You know I really do like you. You are just like me. A pain in the Ass. Talented, and pretty up on lenses. But still a pain in the Ass. I thought I owed you at least that before I Really left. Adios..

15 minutes ago, Cambob3000 said:

possible topics:

How does everyone feel about USB-C options for recording? 

Is the lack of SDI out an issue?

What are some good external power options?

1. Great.

2. No.

3. I'd be interested to hear opinions on this, too. 

28 minutes ago, webrunner5 said:

Oh Jesus Christ I have owned at least 10 Canon Pro bodies. And I have beat the shit out of them, and there is NOT any metal on the outside of it. Other than screws that hold the damn thing together.

From the top of a 1d listed on ebay, you either haven't owned any Canon pro body or you didn't beat it up. Can you see the metal under the paint? All the swearing in the world doesn't change that fact. By your own definition, the body is clearly metal. SMH.

Screen Shot 2018-04-14 at 6.21.29 PM.png

29 minutes ago, Cambob3000 said:

possible topics:

1. Amazing. You can get some very affordable and fast usb-c SSD drives. Three options to record is pretty great.

2. Not for me. See point above.

3. I'm hoping you can use something like an Anker powercore through USB-C. I'd be satisfied with that plus a few LP-E6s.

41 minutes ago, Cambob3000 said:

possible topics:

I wish it used the same battery as my piece of shit GH5.

3 hours ago, webrunner5 said:

The Body is not Magnesium alloy. It is made of plastic. The Chassis is Magnesium alloy. The Body is wrapped around the Chassis. How the hell Jesus Christ, I guess I Can't say it on here.

The body is magnesium. It’s wrapped in a stick on grippy vinyl material. Check Canon’s website. There’s really no debating this.