Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K

Yurolov

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
23 minutes ago, Dunjoye said:

This kills the GH5 imo.

I have to say - and sorry, It has no anything especially with this quote - that now I really don't understand why GH5 evolves so much antagonism?

Even one glance at calendar will simply show that at the moment when  BMPCC 4k started distribution GH5 will probably be 2 years old camera...

3 minutes ago, anonim said:

I have to say - and sorry, It has no nothing especially with this quote - that now I really don't understand why GH5 evolves so much antagonism?

Even one glance at calendar will simply show that at the moment when  BMPCC 4k started distribution GH5 will probably be 2 years old camera...

And still making lovely pictures in good hands for sure...

1 hour ago, Davide Roveri said:

Awesome, thanks mate!! I was refreshing the main page like an idiot! :-P 

There was a pop-up saying that 9 people put the item in the basket in the past 24 hours so it shouldn't be too bad at the moment! 

It says 200 now, and 400 people looking at it!

Saying that, I would never pre-order a camera, ever. From now, till September (probably just before Christmass with all the backorder), is a long way for modern times.

3 minutes ago, anonim said:

I have to say - and sorry, It has no nothing especially with this quote - that now I really don't understand why GH5 evolves so much antagonism?

It makes all hybrid/DSLR cameras prehistoric (dinosaurs). But I think its most relate-able to GH5 because of the m43 sensor and price is always a factor....