NX1 - There is a “Cinematic” PictureProfile hidden and locked in C1 (custom) mode. 

IKSLIM

There is a “Cinematic” PictureProfile hidden and locked in C1 (custom) mode. It is available ONLY via Custom mode (C1, C2)  “open” menu. This profile boosts ISO and grade.

Unfortunately it locked to Program Mode (P), so it is not really usable for me, because i never use P mode… But “Cinematic” looks interesting, and it could be interesting to see its components PictureProfile wise.

Any idea???

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
2 hours ago, lebigmac said:

Switch to Custom, go to menu, dial down to the third symbol (that one that looks like a keyhole or a bowling pin), first entry there is "Manage Custom Mode", go to "open",

Lol I think that's supposed to be a Little guy or persons head and shoulders...

Cinematic is strange keeps it at 1/30 but you can can control the ISO and Adjust Exposure compensation.... I saved it to C2 ill give it a go next time im out.

19 minutes ago, Juxx989 said:

Lol I think that's supposed to be a Little guy or persons head and shoulders...

Cinematic is strange keeps it at 1/30 but you can can control the ISO and Adjust Exposure compensation.... I saved it to C2 ill give it a go next time im out.

how is 1/30 cinematic? :(

I,m intrested in this profile, because it blows out colors nicely. Espetially Red with people face. It Does blowout, but it looks nice and organic. The only problem with Cinematic profile : P mode fixed to 1/30, and P mode makes Unpossible to use my manual optics...

Any idea on how to descover picture profile has been used in Cinematic???

18 hours ago, Kisaha said:

I always wondered what this profile was. I never found anything about it. Why it is there, or who made it.

I am not sure whatbis its purpose. It says something like Pro Custom Settings, or something but I can't find any info about it.

Kisaha, thank you fot the comment!

Do you think it is possible to "HACK" its settings (or unlock) in order to be able to use it with A,S,M modes instead of locked P mode???