Z Cam E2 will have ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY FPS in 4K??

IronFilm

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Thanks @mirekti I should say in EU, because UK is not part of EU anymore, and it is not profitable to do business with UK for us EU citizens.

Just to put things in perspective, the camera is 2380€, do the maths to find out aus/nz/us $, and is not readily available, 4-6 weeks for delivery, which isn't bad, but still not good enough for some.

Still pretty interesting though, just not really competitive with the P4K which is exactly 1000€ less.

32 minutes ago, Kisaha said:

Thanks @mirekti I should say in EU, because UK is not part of EU anymore, and it is not profitable to do business with UK for us EU citizens.

Just to put things in perspective, the camera is 2380€, do the maths to find out aus/nz/us $, and is not readily available, 4-6 weeks for delivery, which isn't bad, but still not good enough for some.

Still pretty interesting though, just not really competitive with the P4K which is exactly 1000€ less.

There is an newly established representative seller based in Slovakia responsible for EU market and also with department in UK,  but I don't know their price. 

https://www.seesense.eu/z-cam/4592949160

1 hour ago, Kisaha said:

Just to put things in perspective (...)

Let's wait and see! It didn't happen yet! A 2nd referendum is an option on the table right now to solve all that Cameron's mess. The deal would be a midway. No one is willing for a darkness age, except Farage's demagogy.

UK still is the best country to make business with. Long live Brits! (E : -)

PS:

I'd say not even him believes in himself:

https://news.sky.com/story/nigel-farage-wouldnt-campaign-or-vote-in-second-brexit-referendum-11648823

Watch this interview down to last second...

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2019/02/26/brexit-is-an-economic-accident-waiting-to-happen-harvard-professor.html

9 hours ago, thebrothersthre3 said:

Maybe he meant to just saw Prores. 

On the vast majority of stills cameras you're capped at 8bit output over HDMI, so there is almost barely any point dealing with the cost/hassle

Thus even if he meant something else than what he actually said, that still is terrible advice to give. 

9 hours ago, thebrothersthre3 said:

I personally think you only need the DJI Osmo pocket for cinematic footage. 

lol :joy:

3 hours ago, IronFilm said:

On the vast majority of stills cameras you're capped at 8bit output over HDMI, so there is almost barely any point dealing with the cost/hassle

Thus even if he meant something else than what he actually said, that still is terrible advice to give. 

lol :joy:

Brain fart on my part. I was thinking SDI stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Slothorp said:

New S35 or full frame camera coming from Z cam (ef mount most probably). Pre-order soon and delivery in september / october. 

I'm gutted it is going to be EF mount and they're not even trying to explore other mount options. 

Had a long discussion with Jason in that thread. 

• 4 months later...
  • Administrators

Very keen to try the 4K 160fps internal recording and upcoming RAW codec.

https://www.eoshd.com/2019/07/the-2000-z-cam-e2-gets-upgraded-to-4k-160fps-with-firmware-update-raw-coming-later/

S35 version should definitely take a leaf out of JVC's book and be Micro Four Thirds!!

anyone interested should hop on the facebook group an petition for a small-flange version of the s35 and FF models, due to be released with EF and PL mounts only.  Kinson Loo is active on the page - one of the most appealing things about the camera: the management and techs are on there, and there is a sense they are learning and constantly perfecting the camera software.