NX-1 Best Alternative to A73

Juxx989

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
2 hours ago, VisualFX said:

I regret selling my NX1 and all lenses last year. I sold it to also pay some hospital bills. But now thinking about buying another and the lenses again. Can't find anything else that has the hybrid features, and a lower price. GH5 is nice though.

3 people are in my "ignore list" in all the forums I participate, ever. I believe you are one of them! I can't remember why (!) but I am sure it had something to do with you hating the NX system for no particular reason!

12 minutes ago, Kisaha said:

3 people are in my "ignore list" in all the forums I participate, ever. I believe you are one of them! I can't remember why (!) but I am sure it had something to do with you hating the NX system for no particular reason!

Are you sure you're not confusing VisualFX with Flip? :)

2 hours ago, m43forme said:

Are you sure you're not confusing VisualFX with Flip? :)

M43forme, you Snitch! ;) How did you spot me? I thought changing my avatar photo was enough to fool you guys... the amount of expertise needed to spot me is the same that people have shown when they opt for the Nx system.. Nah!!!!!!

I never thought Kisaha was the Kisaha from dpreview, nor VisualFX, was the VisuaFX from depreview either... their names look so different ... ;)

You see, I spent dozens of Euros on psychotherapy to overcome the fact that Kisaha put me on his ignoring list :( Now I have to start all over again... It is not fair...I even did my avatar logo to turn something bad (ignoring list)  into something good (ignoring list TV), with the image of my favorite band... it was hours of hard work with my shrink... :)

And now that me and Kisaha made a truce.... He even comment a thread that I started.... once...

I'm gonna put you on my ignoring list to see if you like... bah!!! No, who am I to put anyone on my ignoring list ;)

42 minutes ago, flip21 said:

M43forme, you Snitch! ;) How did you spot me? I thought changing my avatar photo was enough to fool you guys... the amount of expertise needed to spot me is the same that people have shown when they opt for the Nx system.. Nah!!!!!!

I never thought Kisaha was the Kisaha from dpreview, nor VisualFX, was the VisuaFX from depreview either... their names look so different ... ;)

You see, I spent dozens of Euros on psychotherapy to overcome the fact that Kisaha put me on his ignoring list :( Now I have to start all over again... It is not fair...I even did my avatar logo to turn something bad (ignoring list)  into something good (ignoring list TV), with the image of my favorite band... it was hours of hard work with my shrink... :)

And now that me and Kisaha made a truce.... He even comment a thread that I started.... once...

I'm gonna put you on my ignoring list to see if you like... bah!!! No, who am I to put anyone on my ignoring list ;)

Hahahaha...DPReview is everywhere

On 3/21/2018 at 10:40 AM, VisualFX said:

I regret selling my NX1 and all lenses last year. I sold it to also pay some hospital bills. But now thinking about buying another and the lenses again. Can't find anything else that has the hybrid features, and a lower price. GH5 is nice though.

I'm not trying to dissuade you from the GH5, I have no horse in that race. But from what I know and understand of the GH5 (or 3/4) is that the stills capabilities although acceptable, are not as good as those other alternatives. I can speak to the NX1, the RAW photos that come out of this camera are exceptional. Paired with a good lens like the S line, you're absolutely golden. This is what makes the RAW video output particularly exciting. If we can get the RAW photo capabilities from the NX1 in video as well, hold on to your panties. Malleable city. 

On 3/21/2018 at 3:11 PM, flip21 said:

You're starting to scare me bro. Should I be worried? 

On 23/03/2018 at 9:14 PM, Matthew Hartman said:

You're starting to scare me bro. Should I be worried? 

Of course not, I cannot hurt a fly. :) LOLOL You see, I was born with Monthy Piton and British nonsense humor... Woody Allen, etc... I was just kidding... LOL

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/12/2018 at 7:24 PM, KnightsFan said:

@cisco150 As much as I love the NX1, I would not buy any NX lenses.

Should I invest in sony and get the a7iii or wait for the a7siii. I do more video than photos and I have 2 native lenses for nx1 the 16-50mm power zoom lens non s version and the non s version 50mm-200mm lens.