• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By DIGICHombre
      Nippon Kogaku Japan Cine-NIKKOR 25mm F/1.8 wide angle lens. Close focus up to 2 feet / .6 meter.
      Nippon Kogaku Japan Cine-NIKKOR 10mm F/1.8 wide angle lens. Close focus up to 1 foot / .3 meter.

Bought on eBay, used with C-Mount to Micro Four Thirds lens mount on Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera. 
      Optically in excellent condition. Inside no specks of dust, haze, oil scratches that I can detect. Clicks work as expected. Focus is smooth.
      Cosmetically clean on outside. Very good for its age. 

Close focus up to 2 feet / .6 meter. Very light weight, and tiny size. Smallest lens I've ever owned. Paired with BMMCC or BMPCC this makes a fantastic combination. BMMCC / BMPCC is super 16 sensor so I didn't need a speedbooster, and no vignette. I would expect to see vignetting on any sensor size larger than super 16.

EXTRA
      Comes with a 40mm Switar C-mount lens, Metabones MFT to C-mount adapter.
      SELLING as a complete set. Asking $570 OBO.

• By DIGICHombre
      Selling my Micro camera, with a few additional goodies:
      SmallRig cage, 128GB Sandisk SD, External Battery solution. Condition of everything is good as new. Equipment has been cared for very well.
      Also selling 3 lenses used specifically with this camera. 
      10mm, 25mm, Cine-Nikkor, 40mm 
      All C-Mount. With a MFT to C-mount adapter.
      Asking $1100 OBO.
      Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera - Excellent condition. No signs of wear. Records raw / prores flawlessly. Everything in box. Tested couple times. Super 16 sensor quite small, and hell of a crop. After reading all over the internet I purchased a few C mount lenses (Nikkor 10mm, Nikkor 25mm, Switar 40mm) instead of a speedbooster that would only slightly reduce the crop. C mount lenses worked amazingly well. They also benefit from ridiculously small size and decent fast optics. I am selling these as well on eBay.
      Smallrig Cage - Needed a cage to mount my monitor. This one is rock solid. Machined to fit the BMMCC like a glove. No signs of wear.
      Sandisk 128GB SDXC - This is the recommended card to get with this particular camera. Recorded everything from proress 422 to Raw 1:1, 3:1 without a dropped frame. Powerful card.
      NP-F Bridge - This is made by a third party but its construction seems of trusted quality. Allows mounting of higher capacity NP-F batteries to the back of camera in the native Canon battery slot. Does not obstruct the cage and there is zero play. Battery level is displayed in camera.
      Multifunctional NP-F style battery - Versatile battery features USB and 9v or 12v power. Fits the NP-F bridge perfectly and can power the camera all day if necessary. I was able to power BMMCC and my monitor at the same time with this. I used it maybe less than 10 times total. 

• By Parker
      Hi folks. Been trying to consolidate my gear lately so here's a bunch of stuff for sale. Feel free to message me for more pics/information.
      Up first is the venerable Sigma 18-35mm f1.8 lens (Canon EF mount) also included as an extra is brand new cinemorph anamorphic filter from Vid-Atlantic. Lens is in great shape, comes front and rear caps, hood, protective case and original box. 
      $675

Nikkor 28mm f2.8 AI-s
      Andy Lee has called this lens one of the greatest wide angles ever made by Nikon, extremely little distortion, and truly impressive almost macro-like close focus. This one has been loved a bit, but glass is clean and scratch free, no fungus or haze. Aperture blades do sho just the tiniest bit of oil, but they're snappy and open and close just fine. 
      $125

Edelkrone QuickRelease One. 

I bought this after Matthias Burling reviewed it, but it never quite fit into my workflow the way I hoped it would. Cool piece of kit for run and gun though. Comes with original case as well. 
      $40

Zeiss Jena Flektogon 35mm f/2.4 (RED MC Version)
      This lens is in absolutely PERFECT condition. I just had it completely disassembled by professionals and they cleaned the optics and regreased the focus mechanism so there is not even a speck of dust to be seen. This lens is very well-regarded, and is widely considered to be the very best of the East German Zeiss lenses. Superb close focus, wonderful character. 
      $325

Samsung NX 30mm f/2 
      Great shape, front and rear lens caps, sharpest prime for NX system. 

Samsung NX 50-200mm OIS III
      Third and latest edition of this very nice, compact, convenient kit zoom for the NX system. If you can't afford the 50-150mm and just need the extra reach, this lens is worth it. 
      $150

Sigma 30mm f1.4 Nikon mount (with Canon adapter/aperture lever)
      This lens is in flawless condition. I bought it but ended up never using it, comes with original box, lens caps, warranty information, very clean. 
      $200

• By kidzrevil
      Selling a lightly used zeiss batis 25mm f2. Feel free to message me if interested 
      https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F292429417659

• By salim
      I have a new (never used, except to do an optical test on it against other lens) Contax Zeiss 28-85 f3.3-4 lens.  Lens has been sitting in it's original box, and packaging. Essentially brand new.
      I would grade it 10.  Only thing there might me mark from when I was taking a photo of it on my table, and I think I might have caused some discoloration on the paint marking on the body of the lens somewhere, I can't see it now, but I'm sure if I examine under bright light I might be able to spot it. 

I use to collect contax zeiss lenses I still have a few more left (message me if there is a specific lens you need and I might just have it and might want to sell it) this came from my collection. 

Message me if you want to see some photos of it. 

I like to get $300 for it .It's hard to find this lens in such a pristine condition anymore in US. Buyer pays shipping and Paypal fees. I'm "semorg" on eBay if you want to see my rating.