NX1 RAW VIDEO???

timmyturntable

• Administrators

Exactly...

I'm not letting this fly.

He is not getting the attention he is seeking, off my back, that's for sure.

And I know 100% it is bullshit, and if by any chance it isn't, he's free to post the raw recording mod / firmware binaries anywhere he likes on the internet.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
10 hours ago, Andrew Reid said:

I got an email from Mr April Fools himself...

"As promised, I will send you (download link) the footage of my Proof of Concept on time (01. April 2018) for evaluation. It would be very nice, if you could share your opinion honestly with me - after testing the maleability and behaviour, even when you do heavy grading. Please consider, that I will be not online from 01.04. at about 14:00 European time up to 04.04. in the morning, so I can NOT answer YOUR questions. I will try to write down most settings and as you are a very experienced technician, you will not have any problems with handling, for sure."

Since it is pretty clear what's going on here, Arikhan has been banned from further participation in this forum, because he's a time waster.

Andrew, why do you post a private Mail in the forum? I think it is a mistake to do so.

14 minutes ago, kidzrevil said:

@Marco Tecno fake news is a slippery slope to a dead forum and thats why I believe @Andrew Reid and people like myself have no patience for this especially with the amount of opportunities presented for him to clarify himself. He even personally mailed Andrew with the most cryptic email I’ve seen for someone who’s serious about getting there work out there. You have to police these things cause when you dont they get out of control and thats why I think Andrew shut it down. Dude wont even be straight with the owner of the forum in a private email. Who’s gonna buy his claims after that ? 

If english is not your native language and you're young and inexperienced to write in english, then this can happen.

To recap:

- A guy says that from 7 months he shoots NX1 Raw video with his Hack.

- the guy in question in these 7 months has never published a video shot in Raw on Youtube or Vimeo...

- at some point he declares that he will give proof of his statements, but not before the day "April 1" because he is German and has too many commitments with study, but he loses more time to answer many messages in English better than mine, rather that upload dng file he has on his computer for 7 months.

- after 2 improvable jpg images published, I ask to block the charlatan but I am called a cyberbully.

- the guy responds to my provocation and declares that he will publish the evidence to show that I'm wrong.

- no proof is published.

- I raise the stakes and I promise a NXL as a gift in exchange for irrefutable proof.

- the guy reappears and promises again that he will publish the tests after 24 hours.-

- for the second time no proof is published.

- in the private mail of the owner of the site arrives an email that promises again that will send evidence but that for 3 days without explaining why he can not respond to messages (no smartphone in the pocket of an experienced programmer?).

- the owner declares to block the guy from the playful and disrespectful behavior of the common sense and the rules of the forum.

- during all this time, a man with a cat on his back, one with a horse face, a man with a name like tax code and some other poor naive attacked me and defended the guy from the many promises but from the no proof and no tests and pray desperately the owner of the site to wait to receive a file full of shit for 1 April breakfast!

Wait, @lucabutera I never attacked you. Not once. If anything I agreed that the kid should have shown his cards. And I never defended the kid either. I was as skeptical as the next guy. But I also didn’t care because I never thought it was likely to begin with, nor would it ever affect me because I have no interest putting good money into a dead camera system. However I do love Raw video. But just because I was interested in watching this play fully out doesn’t mean I thought you were wrong. 

@Yurolov it might be that he’s a liar. 110%. Remember @Andrew Reid NEVER requested that email just proof if possible so the fact that @Arikhan would approach someone via private email with less evidence than presented here Is a red flag.

I personally love this forum and trust me in comparison to a lot of other sites you can actually learn from and develop working relationships with people on here. Don’t let a prankster ruin that for us all with what is clearly fake. Even @kinoseed is confused by his claim and he put in A LOT OF WORK into the hack. Trust me we all want this to be real but like I said before false information is a slippery slope to a dead forum. 

I will continue to call out and challenge questionable information as I see it. I will not trade in hardcore information for the desire to believe in things that arent real

56 minutes ago, lucabutera said:

To recap:

- the guy in question in these 7 months has never published a video shot in Raw on Youtube or Vimeo...

- after 2 improvable jpg images published, I ask to block the charlatan but I am called a cyberbully.

And these are all the reasons we called “bullshit”. He was shooting raw faithfully for 7 months but when pushed into explaining himself he says he can only produce one corrupted DNG file lmao. Now I actually have TWO bridges in Brooklyn for sale for anyone who believes this. Cant pass up on this deal ?

Go through the kid's posting history, and you see that he's an 18-years-old high schooler who claims to shoot both horse racing and high-end real estate. Yet he never links to any video he shot. He gives his opinions on a lot of cameras that he cannot possibly have owned, only based on their specs. This smells too much like a new Ebrahim. I guess that this time, his big mouth got the better of him and make him bite off more than he could chew.

No one said that this guy found the ultimate raw workflow or anything, we do not know him, we won't see him Monday for work/school/whatever, and most probably never.

What most of us said, the ones we talked at least, and I believe it was a good size of the active NX community (at least in numbers),

"IT IS JUST ONE WEEK, LET'S SEE WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN", that week passed in approximately 2 hours ago in the guys country.

I still can not comprehend what was the fuzz about and why we had to waste 14 pages for that, I waste most time reading the "accusers" and replying to bring some calmness here, that Arikhan created to me. The guy actually cost-ed me time to read 2 responses, and nothing more, not even 20 seconds ( I am a fast reader anyway).

I probably have the most interest here of anyone (except Luca that sells hardware for NX cameras) with 4 NX cameras, 8 lenses, 4 flash guns, and unlimited NX accessories, and l do not even care, I learned a lot about people here though, that was eye opening really, and people cost more than cameras, or less, it depends.

This thread should be closed pages ago, it just brought confusion and negativity, and we had a lot of that recently on different threads.

The guy is banned (I think), no one will ever going to hear from him again. Well done. What else?  

@Kisaha you would defend the idea of an instant coffee maker for the NX line if it was announced in a thread lmao. Im just messing with you bro but you can be pretty biased when it comes to the NX. I think the “accusers” were looking at the situation objectively while the “defenders” based their facts on hope and belief so we were literally having two different convos. @Andrew Reid & @lucabutera seemed to be one of the few voices of reason

4 hours ago, lucabutera said:

To recap:

- during all this time, a man with a cat on his back, one with a horse face, a man with a name like tax code and some other poor naive attacked me and defended the guy from the many promises but from the no proof and no tests and pray desperately the owner of the site to wait to receive a file full of shit for 1 April breakfast!

You have a broad definition of the word, attack. By that logic, I suppose you DESTROYED us with this argument.

Just to spell it out, no one was attacking you.

Also, I think we're all adults, and if he was a con, which we all knew there was a chance of it, it would have just fizzled out like a bad joke.

5 hours ago, lucabutera said:

To recap:

- at some point he declares that he will give proof of his statements, but not before the day "April 1" because he is German and has too many commitments with study, but he loses more time to answer many messages in English better than mine, rather that upload dng file he has on his computer for 7 months.

- the guy responds to my provocation and declares that he will publish the evidence to show that I'm wrong.

- no proof is published.

- I raise the stakes and I promise a NXL as a gift in exchange for irrefutable proof.

- the guy reappears and promises again that he will publish the tests after 24 hours.-

- in the private mail of the owner of the site arrives an email that promises again that will send evidence but that for 3 days without explaining why he can not respond to messages (no smartphone in the pocket of an experienced programmer?).

- the owner declares to block the guy from the playful and disrespectful behavior of the common sense and the rules of the forum.

You seriously nailed it.

Also the Charlatans more than anyone else, are to be blamed for this entire mess. Their ludicrous private chats with the male child (since he seems to have a history of misleading, and more importantly because nobody has met him yet, I don't believe he deserves the benefit of the doubt) is the cause for all this mess. He made all sorts of claims, and the forum's male mothers began giving in, molly coddling him, and openly defending the fraud. They blew all logic and reason to the wind. If they knew some school shootout kids, they would get down on the streets to defend them.

People who merely asked for proof were called bullies, whereas he and his mummy-daddies were the ones doing the actual name calling.

Today is 1st April. But it hardly matters. If this great child genius hacked his camera successfuly he didn't need a future date to give proof. And NOBODY in the world is so busy, that they can chat on this threat for Hours, and yet not give proof of a Single DNG file for the raw hack. Especially if it has been in use already. 

I am not sure what came out of all this. I doubt whether the gullible blind fools will admit their folly in private, much less in public. 

6 hours ago, lucabutera said:

To recap:

- no proof is published.

during all this time, a man with a cat on his back, one with a horse face, a man with a name like tax code and some other poor naive attacked me and defended the guy from the many promises but from the no proof and no tests and pray desperately the owner of the site to wait to receive a file full of shit for 1 April breakfast!

Show me a post from which you feel attacked.

8 hours ago, kidzrevil said:

Now I actually have TWO bridges in Brooklyn for sale

Maybe it is just excellent time/date and place to put now our best relax offers from which we restrained during the rest of the year!?

From my side, as generous reward for the person with best proposition, I'm selling that exact model of NX1 adapter that Lucabutera offer to hacker, but for triple price because of memory to this legendary thread... I'm also selling @kidzrevil's part of a new Wall on USA/Mexico border, painted as Diego Rivera's mural in Eterna color emulation but with Canon science style...

14 hours ago, lucabutera said:

Maybe he is going away over Easter with his parents on a holiday to a remote part of the world?!