NX1 RAW VIDEO???

timmyturntable

1 minute ago, undecided said:

Only excuse for the kid's behaviour I can come up with is that he maybe suffers from some sort of autism. Probably very smart but unable to cope with the social implications of interacting with people of varying personalities. This is just a guess, I am not accusing anyone of anything.

Too harsh man... you complicate it even more. I do not know the guy but I wouldn't assume anything about anyone though.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
3 minutes ago, Kisaha said:

Too harsh man... you complicate it even more. I do not know the guy but I wouldn't assume anything about anyone though.

I agree, it would be harsh but I cannot for the life of me figure out why he would not want to divulge ANY info. Very peculiar behaviour even for a young person. I've had kids and I know they can act strange at times but quite often that strangeness is usually attributed to one of the popular 'disorders'. Again, no negative connotation intended. It just is what it is.

3 minutes ago, undecided said:

I agree, it would be harsh but I cannot for the life of me figure out why he would not want to divulge ANY info. Very peculiar behaviour even for a young person. I've had kids and I know they can act strange at times but quite often that strangeness is usually attributed to one of the popular 'disorders'.

Your kids have disorders? this is a very controversial and complicated issue, when I was a teenager, my disorder was that I was listening too much Joy Division, Smiths and The Sound!

So many feelings
Pent up in here
Left all alone, I'm with
The one I most fear

I'm sick and I'm tired
Of reasoning;
Just want to break out
Shake off this skin

I, I can't
Escape myself

All my problems
Loom larger than life
I can't swallow
Another slice

Seems like my shadow
Mocks every stride
I learn to live with
What's trapped inside?

Believe it, or not, this is still a very popular song to our parties!

57 minutes ago, Kisaha said:

Your kids have disorders? this is a very controversial and complicated issue, when I was a teenager, my disorder was that I was listening too much Joy Division, Smiths and The Sound!

So many feelings
Pent up in here
Left all alone, I'm with
The one I most fear

I'm sick and I'm tired
Of reasoning;
Just want to break out
Shake off this skin

I, I can't
Escape myself

All my problems
Loom larger than life
I can't swallow
Another slice

Seems like my shadow
Mocks every stride
I learn to live with
What's trapped inside?

Believe it, or not, this is still a very popular song to our parties!

Yes, and quite a few of their friends....I think it's all fine. they are kids..

Internet Lynch mob, it is facinating you can read through this post and watch the mob just whip themselves up into a frenzy. Is this a joke or a con, possibly maybe even likely, but if I was this "kid" and I did have a hack my attitude now would be fuck these guys. He announced a date, it is fine and good to be skeptical but all you had to was just sit back and wait - all will be revealed on April first. It's like sitting by and watching a bunch of children waiting for Christmas to come impatiently obsessing over every possibilitity. At this piont I hope the hack is real and no one gets it.

34 minutes ago, dhessel said:

Internet Lynch mob, it is facinating you can read through this post and watch the mob just whip themselves up into a frenzy. Is this a joke or a con, possibly maybe even likely, but if I was this "kid" and I did have a hack my attitude now would be fuck these guys. He announced a date, it is fine and good to be skeptical but all you had to was just sit back and wait - all will be revealed on April first. It's like sitting by and watching a bunch of children waiting for Christmas to come impatiently obsessing over every possibilitity. At this piont I hope the hack is real and no one gets it.

haha! it crossed my mind too! but I just hope that something good comes out of it, because I like to be positive in the end, and the "silenced" majority of NX owners, deserve to have something to smile about.

That's how I perceived the ongoing situation though. He asked for a week, who can not wait for a week, for such an insignificant matter?

1 hour ago, dhessel said:

At this point, I hope its fake but he continues to claim its real and is just not going to release it because of the "lynch mob".

Based on probability alone I think this outcome is by far the most likely probably 50 to 1 or so.

What lynch mob are you guys referring to? I saw people ask for evidence of a claim, which is reasonable, I saw one person act like a jerk, and I saw a few people do some detective work to pretty much show the claims made were most likely false. Now this “kid” is running away because of the way he was supposedly treated?

4 hours ago, Matthew Hartman said:

He gave a date. You're just impatient. End of story. 

How can I be impatient if I’m not waiting for anything? I’m simply making an observation. I do, however, enjoy watching all the virtue signaling of “guys he’s just a kid take it easy on him, goooosh”. He’s got a long road in front of him if he can’t handle a few people on the internet being rude. That is, if he is even a “kid.”  It’s not rude to be skeptical on the internet when pretty much everyone is anonymous. 

I also enjoyed your generalization of New Yorkers. Very tolerant and liberal of you. The story never ends. 

Wait what if he comes back on the first like Jesus bearing gifts from the NX Gods ?! I would literally faint. 

C6B1E1CE-0F27-4744-9EBA-E996150B34B0.gif

Seriously though we’ve heard NX1 raw rumors forever now. If there’s someone that can do what @kinoseed couldn’t then by all means step forward. There’s limitations to what every hack can do because of limitations in the design of the hardware. Common sense is telling me that a loud mouthed New Yorker & a skeptical hardware developer who makes products specific to the nx1 like @lucabutera didn’t chase him away. Heck when luca first announced his focal reducer for NX1 I asked for proof and he provided it to the entire forum. Whatever you asked. He kept every user updated with the progress of what he was developing for the nx1. I understand he’s a kid (or says he is like Eebrahim) but kids aint that irrational these days. Especially when they start talking about their “haters” they will more often than not try to prove their point. No one called him out his name, disrespected or berated him. It is said that request for proof is the reason he fled a forum he’s otherwise always active in and that’s alarming in itself.

for all those that actually know me on the forum know for a fact if a simple dng was provided that even alluded to the fact this was possible I would’ve hunted an NX1 down on ebay the same day and it would’ve gotten my full support with a slew of tests. @Andrew Reid support alone would’ve done wonders and he definitely did ask for it. I’ve always vouched for the system even when it was obviously abandoned by Samsung. I seen someone post that Andrew may have scared him away and I find that hard to believe. Belief is the abscence of evidence hence we ask for facts. Im sure waiting to the first wouldn’t have made a difference.

Lock the thread.

No boy has been mistreated in this forum.
We are a community, our mission is to share information.
We have asked for a shred of evidence to support the declarations.
He has lost more time writing excuses and posting screenshots than just uploading an original dng file and silencing everyone.
This is a very suspicious behavior in the light of his statements.
Furthermore, the tests provided, analyzed by expert photographers, have increased our doubts.
Who is publicly accused of lying defends himself by showing evidence to his defense and humiliating those who accused him of lying, in fact this was his reaction "I'll show you the video on Vimeo" statement never contradicted
Remember that the video on Vimeo does not constitute any proof, if this is his long awaited demonstration on April 1, it will still be a big disappointment for everyone.
Nobody asked to have the availability of the hack, just a simple test that would not compromise his work.
I think he is a prankster or in search of fame, or he wants to get a good sale, but this remains my opinion. nobody can feel offended by this.
I like everyone I hope that the raw video is true but I keep my feet on the ground because all the facts and the lack of evidence deny it.
I can not believe him by divine act of faith, and I discourage everyone from buying an NX1 camera if he believes he is shooting in raw.

Today, for the good of the community, I want to end this discussion to dispel doubts and misunderstandings once and for all.
Break the silence, today show everyone that you have developed a hack to shoot in RAW, even if still under development, share your information and I will send you for free an NXL adapter that is worth 429.00 euros, if you do not, you will prove that I am right.

Luca Butera.

3 hours ago, lucabutera said:

Today, for the good of the community, I want to end this discussion to dispel doubts and misunderstandings once and for all.
Break the silence, today show everyone that you have developed a hack to shoot in RAW, even if still under development, share your information and I will send you for free an NXL adapter that is worth 429.00 euros, if you do not, you will prove that I am right.

Luca Butera.

Luca, i sincerely hope that you have to send a free NXL no later than April 1st! ;)