NX1 RAW VIDEO???

timmyturntable

7 minutes ago, BTM_Pix said:

Thank you???

Hahaha

For the very first time I considered down voting someone with the above Sanveer post.The full post is full of s#$% and lies. and he got credit for nothing at all, and he asked the people that tried to be humble and bring some serenity here to be banned! 

I am seriously surprised that so many sane people that I follow here, suddenly transformed to something else, and not very good.

I could never believe that I could see something like this on a dead camera's post, on something so insignificant.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
4 minutes ago, Matthew Hartman said:

I'm not sure it will matter much either way. Arikhan told me he's done with posting here and has given me the lead to post his findings he outlined in a previous post. (If I should receive them) 

Instead, he will run his own website, and I can't determine if this means people who get access to the hack will be limited or not. Whether he follows through with this or not I can't really say. But I've been trying my best to mitigate this and it appears to have finally broken down. Let's just say strategy is not our best characteristic.  

Bottom line, the kid said April 1st. Read into that what you will, but the constant baiting, prodding, poking and in some cases accusations pushed him away it seems, and I can't rightfully blame him, especially given his age. Some of you may believe this is not a legitimate factor but then I ask if you've ever raised a child? Prank or not, you don't approach a child as you'd approach a fully grown adult. If you know anything about biology you would know the human brain doesnt fully mature until the mid 20's. Besides, the kid didn't commit a murder. 

People's skepticism and impatience or what he views as "hatred" were never his to mitigate nor shepard. He made a claim and very clearly stated that he would reveal it on April 1st. Done, end of story. Everything else at this point is white noise and speculation, fueled by impatience and fear of being wronged.  

We live in an age where we obviously just can't wait to see what's behind the curtain. We grab at guarantees in a world of no promises and are willing to mow down anyone who steps in the way. I believe this reveals more about us than Arikhan. 

I know this all sounds dramatic on my end but I have been in touch with him privately. You all pushed him, despite all the warnings. If you think he's full of b.s. full stop there's nothing keeping you from not posting here. But you do it because you actually want to believe in a world that holds no promises. That's not Arikhan's problem is it? 

Great post, and seemingly with an insiders knowledge of things.

The last few days I have seriously lost faith to humanity!

A lot of serious and very respectful members of our e-community started pushing (bullying/provoking, and all the rest that Matthew mentioned above) for no particular reason. 

What you were trying to do? Seriously.

Someone said something, and he gave a date, cool, what was the point of all the rest?

1) To expose him? He would expose everything in 7 days (then), so you wouldn't have to wait long.

2) To rush and buy an NX1 because you were afraid that the prices could potentially rise in the future (I seriously doubt, even with raw that they will go higher than they are)?

3) to prove he is not worthy to do anything significant?

Whatever reason, as Matthew above said, says more about the people, than him. 

The result is that we will never know now.

Well done to you all, at least you can sleep like babies, knowing you ruined it for everyone, especially us, owning the cameras.

• Super Members
22 minutes ago, Matthew Hartman said:

I'm not sure it will matter much either way. Arikhan told me he's done with posting here and has given me the lead to post his findings he outlined in a previous post. (If I should receive them) 

Instead, he will run his own website, and I can't determine if this means people who get access to the hack will be limited or not. Whether he follows through with this or not I can't really say. But I've been trying my best to mitigate this and it appears to have finally broken down. Let's just say strategy is not our best characteristic.  

Bottom line, the kid said April 1st. Read into that what you will, but the constant baiting, prodding, poking and in some cases accusations pushed him away it seems, and I can't rightfully blame him, especially given his age. Some of you may believe this is not a legitimate factor but then I ask if you've ever raised a child? Prank or not, you don't approach a child as you'd approach a fully grown adult. If you know anything about biology you would know the human brain doesnt fully mature until the mid 20's. Besides, the kid didn't commit a murder. 

People's skepticism and impatience or what he views as "hatred" were never his to mitigate nor shepard. He made a claim and very clearly stated that he would reveal it on April 1st. Done, end of story. Everything else at this point is white noise and speculation, fueled by impatience and fear of being wronged.  

We live in an age where we obviously just can't wait to see what's behind the curtain. We grab at guarantees in a world of no promises and are willing to mow down anyone who steps in the way. I believe this reveals more about us than Arikhan. 

I know this all sounds dramatic on my end but I have been in touch with him privately. You all pushed him, despite all the warnings. If you think he's full of b.s. full stop there's nothing keeping you from not posting here. But you do it because you actually want to believe in a world that holds no promises. That's not Arikhan's problem is it? 

Hmmmm....

Can I just clarify that I brought those two images up for comparison as I knew someone would search his posts and come across it and would, in all likelihood, have not couched it in, shall we say, quite the same terms.

There are very plausible reasons why those images are as they are that wouldn't disprove a RAW breakthrough.

Just as there are very plausible reasons why those images as they are would not support it.

However, I wasn't just going to ignore the comparison between the images because it didn't suit my suspected - and hoped for outcome - that this is indeed for real.

32 minutes ago, sanveer said:

People claiming he is some 12 year old, mentally unsound, undicovered geek, oppressed kid blah blah blah are the ones feeding all the tomfoolery. These members should be given a 1 week ban. 

Obviously you're referring to me. 

All I can say is I just was let go from my job due to downsizing last week and I'm currently passing a 5mm kidney stone. Ban me. Ban me for an entire week, or year or indefinitely. That is the least of my concerns. 

And as a father of 3 children, one only a year older than Arikhan, you're damn straight I will protect the youth from people who obviously should not interact with them.

My kid's aren't always honest nor make the best decisions at times. That is no reason to treat them like they have the sensibilities and accountability of a fully grown adult. The goal is to get them there eventually. But that's not an overnight process. When you force these things, you damage that process. The fact that you posted 12 years of age as your reference point is extremely troubling in my mind. Wow. 

3 minutes ago, BTM_Pix said:

Hmmmm....

Can I just clarify that I brought those two images up for comparison as I knew someone would search his posts and come across it and would, in all likelihood, have not couched it in, shall we say, quite the same terms.

There are very plausible reasons why those images are as they are that wouldn't disprove a RAW breakthrough.

Just as there are very plausible reasons why those images as they are would not support it.

However, I wasn't just going to ignore the comparison between the images because it didn't suit my suspected - and hoped for outcome - that this is indeed for real.

You're fine. You've been completely sensible in your skepticism. Arikhan never expected full sponsorship here. He just requested some time and a little respect, which is quite mature of him. 

Honestly, Andrew at this point I'd just lock down the thread. There's nothing else to be gained here except more feuding, which is not very communal is it? 

When (and if) I receive those files from Arikhan, I will contact you via DM to launch a new sticky thread with the findings. Any more information after that will be at Arikhan's full discretion outside of eoshd. 

For those of you that showed patience and healthy skeptism, it's been noted. I'm sure Arikhan has no issue sharing with those that showed the spirit of community and civil discourse. 

Cheers. 

1 hour ago, Kisaha said:

The last few days I have seriously lost faith to humanity!

I'd say equally: you shouldn't at all, but also - never too late for welcoming to club of Jonathan Swift or, say, Alexey German Sr.

Some threads here are evolving as wonderful disclosure of diversity of human characters.

I'm serious - this and some other threads should be considered as very useful movie-making wise. I mean, as potential of very interesting scenario: zoom in here found reasons and hints for antagonisms or alliances, for selfover- and other-under- estimations, for personal affirmations and psychological compensations, for secret passions, hostility and eruptions of competence, for antipathy and sympathy... and one could get relevant introduction to human history and present. That's so much better than boring site whose sterile aim is to oficialy teach someone how to write an script.

So I'm voting not to close such threads so full of actual life and inspiring plays of real personalities.

(Sympathy mentioning: @Matthew Hartman I hope your problems with job and kidney very soon will be a past.)

Just to summarize this thread for any anyone in the future who comes across it before it gets locked.

1. Arikham claimed to unlock "16bit" Raw video on the NX1.
  2. some people believed him while others were extremely skeptical.
  3. No proof was provided.
  4. After about one week the skeptics demanded proof.
  5. Still no proof was provided.
  6. The people who believed him defended him.
  7. The individual disappeared because he was scared of everyone who demanded he provides proof of his claims.

Roll credits with cheesy music...

Mathew Hartman went on to start an anti-bullying campaign and was eventually recognized by Melania Trump for his valiant efforts around the world on cyberbullying

Kisaha lost faith in humanity and moved to the woods to live out the rest of his life as a recluse with no contact to the outside world.... He spends all his time trying to hack the NX1 to unlock RAW video.

BTM_Pix opened up an online detective agency.... to this day he still takes on probono cases related to the camera hacks

Arikham was never heard from again

Lol, sorry I kinda got lost in my own sorry there.

14 minutes ago, MountneerMan said:

Just to summarize this thread for any anyone in the future who comes across it before it gets locked.

1. Arikham claimed to unlock "16bit" Raw video on the NX1.
  2. some people believed him while others were extremely skeptical.
  3. No proof was provided.
  4. After about one week the skeptics demanded proof.
  5. Still no proof was provided.
  6. The people who believed him defended him.
  7. The individual disappeared because he was scared of everyone who demanded he provides proof of his claims.

Roll credits with cheesy music...

Mathew Hartman went on to start an anti-bullying campaign and was eventually recognized by Melania Trump for his valiant efforts around the world on cyberbullying

Kisaha lost faith in humanity and moved to the woods to live out the rest of his life as a recluse with no contact to the outside world.... He spends all his time trying to hack the NX1 to unlock RAW video.

BTM_Pix opened up an online detective agency.... to this day he still takes on probono cases related to the camera hacks

Arikham was never heard from again

Lol, sorry I kinda got lost in my own sorry there.

Also, I lost faith in humanity's sense of humor and the ability to make a good joke.

1 minute ago, Kisaha said:

Also, I lost faith in humanity's sense of humor and the ability to make a good joke.

?

4 minutes ago, anonim said:

@MountneerMan

Yes! This one is first version of potential blueprint script. Seriously, I'd be so glad to here some more - it's so funny and inspiring!

Please some other from different perspective.

MountneerMan spent the rest of his life sipping coffee at Starbucks trying to write a screenplay about the time the NX1 almost had its true potential unlocked. 

15 minutes ago, MountneerMan said:

?

MountneerMan spent the rest of his life sipping coffee at Starbucks trying to write a screenplay about the time the NX1 almost had its true potential unlocked. 

... and feeling forever ashamed and guilty that in his first trying to make objective script didn't mention main point (No. 8) of confronted opinion - that Arikhan marked (significantly strange) day for full disclosure of hack - day that most of sceptical-oriented persons didn't like or impatiently couldn't bear to wait!