Sign in to follow this  
Anees

**FOR SALE** Samsung NX1 along with Samsung 16-50mm and 50-150mm lenses. Excellent Condition

I am selling my Samsung kit. I am based in the UK

I have listed on ebay too so links included with more information - hope this is okay.

Samsung NX1 Digital Camera in Excellent Condition. Extra Batteries. Boxed

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222878534058?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Samsung 50-150 mm F2.8 S ED OIS Lens. Stunning and Rare Telephoto for NX1 NX500 
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222878493184?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Samsung 16-50mm f2-2.8 S ED OIS Zoom Lens NX1 NX500 APS-C
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222878501539?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Daniel1977
      I am selling a used Samsung NX1 camera.
      The camera is in very good condition.
      The equipment is fully functional, without any damage, except the paint loss on the bottom of the screen.
      The set includes the original battery and lenses:
      20mm f / 2.8
      30mm f / 2.0
      60mm f / 2.8
      50-200mm I f / 4-5.6
      Lenses are working.
      Lenses have visible traces of use.
      I am interested in selling the presented set.

• By Alexajune
      So somehow the sensor to my nx1 was damaged and I don’t really have the money to start over with a new camera + all new lenses at the moment...So I have been hoping to find an NX1 for sale at a reasonable price, most listings I have seen include lenses which push the price too high for me (and are lenses I already have.)
      Located in the US, Utah if that matters.
      My sister is coming out in a month to visit me for the first time, and I would love to be able to take photos of her family as a gift to her. 
    • By m43forme
      I'm putting up a bunch of Samsung gear for sale. Everything is listed individually because I'm not getting out of the NX system, just lightening my load a bit, so I wanted to see if there was any interest on any of these items. I'm in no hurry to sell unlike some people jumping all over the A7III, I'm not one of them, ha! 

All prices include shipping and PayPal fees (I don't do the gift thing, I'll cover the fees). I don't have a ton of history here but have some on both DPReview and Fred Miranda under the same username.

NX1 body ~ 8000 shutter count (2x batteries) ($975)
      NX1 body ~ 15,000 shutter count (2x batteries) ($950)
      NX500 body ~ 500 shutter count ($400)
      Samsung 50-150mm, near mint condition, hood, bag, box, and both caps ($1100)
      Samsung 16-50S, near mint condition, hood, bag, and both caps ($645)
      Samsung 45mm (not 3D version), near mint condition, hood, bag, box, and both caps ($215)
      Samsung NX1 Battery Grip, looks unused, $90

Here's a few bad pictures

• By eglizard
      Selling my Nx1 with 45mm lens. Used it mainly for wedding films but I'm leaving the business. Almost never took any pictures with it. If you want pics I can upload them, I took off the eyecup cushion thing cause It annoyed me and lost it so there's that. Asking 1400$ OBO
    • By Robert Nagy
      I'm selling my old friend he's Samsung Nx1. He needs somebody who can truly understand it's potential. It may be young, around 20k shots but damn' it can make some pretty neat stuff. 
      It comes with a battery a canon adapter and a mft adapter and of course with battery and charger. 
      All this for 1,200 USD ( shipping from Romania ) 
      ( You can see more products in the image, but only the camera is for sale. )