beanis

WTB: Digital Bolex D16

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Bradley Bjornstad
      Hello, all. I’m looking for a well cared for and maintained Canon 1d C that is ready to last a long, long time. If you have one or have any leads to a decent deal, please let me know!
    • By Alex T
      I'm looking to swap my Zeiss ZF.2 lenses for the equivalent Canon mountable Zeiss ZE lenses.
      Each of my lenses comes with 16:9 adaptors (which adapt the lenses to EF bodies, with de-clicked aperture and AF confirmation). 
      I have the following ZF.2 lenses: 21mm f/2.8, 35mm f/2.0, 50mm f/2.0 (Makro Planar), 100mm f/1.4 (Makro Planar).
    • By sodacake
      Desperately wanted one of these, but didn't have the money until well after they closed up shop and have been on the hunt ever since. Looking to buy in the EU as much as possible. Anybody out there got one? 
    • By Bolex4sale
      Hello Everyone,
      My camera enthusiast Uncle recently passed away and left me his collection, unfortunately, I am not skilled enough to possess these wonderful items, below is everything for sale and it's all in very good condition. 
      List first then pictures:

Minox LX Sterling Silver Spy Camera
      Minox AX Gold Spy Camera
      Polaroid OneStep Flash 
      Leica M3
      Leica M2
      Leica M4
      Leica CL
      Leitz Wetzlar elmar c 1:4/90 lens
      Leitz Wetzlar summicron-c 1:2/40 lens
      Leitz Wetzlar Elmar R 1:4/180 lens
      Leitz Wetzlar tele-elmarit 1:2.8/180 lens
      Leitz Canada Elmarit 1:2.8/135 lens
      Bolex d16 digital camera - 8MM Ultra High Res Lense
      I will delete items as they are sold if anyone is interested please send me an email, [email protected]
      I am located in Munich Germany but these can ship from the USA or EU, I travel to both frequently. 
      P.S. If any one knows better places to try my luck I would appreacite any help, Ebay has been hit or miss...
      P.S.S. I have some Leica books that are collectors edition if any one is interested also. 
      Cheers!
      Rae