Sign in to follow this  
Nicholson Ruiz

Clean Hacked Samsung NX 500

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Johnton91
      ISCO 16:9 VIDEO ATTACHMENT MK2 FOR SALE, LOOKING FOR ANY OFFERS AS NEED TO MOVE THIS AS A QUICK SALE AS I'M MOVING HOUSE AND NEED THE CASH.
      IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CONTACTING ME ON      [email protected]       WILL PROBABLY BE THE BEST AND FASTEST WAY. 
      WILL POST WORLDWIDE
      REGARDS
      JOHN

• By webrunner5
      Interesting article about what cameras were used to film stuff. Bad news for Panasonic users, only 1 Panny camera, and it was a GH4.
      https://www.premiumbeat.com/blog/2017-sxsw-most-popular-cameras/?utm_source=PremiumBeat+Updates&utm_campaign=521efdb82d-PB_Blog_Updates_03242017&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6293d3e233-521efdb82d-427650413
    • By Calvinius
      Hi,

Going to buy a few more memory cards - anyone with recommendations (brand/model) for usage in a GH3? Feedback highly appreciated.

Best regards
      Calvinius
    • By Wit
      Today I tested my new memory card - a Scandisk Extreme Pro 32 GB class 10 95MB/s card.
      I was very surprised the camera mentioned I only had 0,5 hour of recording time - also when I re formatted the card twice. I was using the AVCHD mode 50 p 28 Mbps. 

Same amount recording time, also when I switched to MP4 and Mov. I double checked the card on my notebook just to be sure they didn't place a wrong sticker - but it actually is 32 GB.

What's wrong?  
    • By James Abernathy
      Anyone know anything about this lens? 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Sankyoscope-Anamorphic-1-5X-8mm-movie-lens-Ichizuka-Optical-1960s-/200906477445?pt=UK_Photography_VintagePhotography_VintagePhotoAccessories&hash=item2ec6f58f85