Your fav cam in Q1 2018

Emanuel

5 hours ago, mkabi said:

Given that you are going Full Canon, you are never going to get > 480 fps in FHD from Canon.

From my point of view, the best thing for Affordable HFR (> 480fps) is probably RX10 mark 2 or RX100 mark 5.

That or you Twixtor the b!tch out of 60p or better - I'm sure you can do it with your 1DX2 with its 120p mode.

I want an additional camera for super slowmotion. I’m not expecting a FF to have 500 fps.

I have a sport project where I need 480 fps or more. The sony rx the quality is to low. Best would be to rent a phantom flex but it is really expensive. 

Chronos could be an option but also not cheap and hard to find. Rent would be good but here nobody has one.

240fps is still to low and almost the best quality is the iPhone X that I used from some early tests

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
7 hours ago, mkabi said:

That or you Twixtor the b!tch out of 60p or better - I'm sure you can do it with your 1DX2 with its 120p mode.

He absolutely can, he just needs to make sure he has virtually no motion blur in the footage, so he'd have to use a really high shutter speed, probably well over 1/250th.

From my experience Twixtor does not interpolate motion blur very well. 

14 hours ago, Matthew Hartman said:

He absolutely can, he just needs to make sure he has virtually no motion blur in the footage, so he'd have to use a really high shutter speed, probably well over 1/250th.

From my experience Twixtor does not interpolate motion blur very well. 

From what I saw from Twixtor so far I doubt that is possible to use it for sports movements. 

I need to do something similar to this that was done in 2010 with a phantom flex: 

http://video1.nytimes.com/video/2010/08/24/9533_1_magtennis-victoria_wg_16x9_xxl_bb_mm.mp4

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2010/08/29/magazine/womens-tennis.html

I doubt golf, tennis, baseball can be faked with twixtor. Happy to be proved wrong