Show Us Your Best Video

OliKMIA

On 2/25/2018 at 4:11 AM, DaveAltizer said:

This was such a simple shoot, but the story really just fell into place and came together. This is a little piece on my Great Uncle that I shot several years ago on my 7D and a 24mm L Prime lens. This video changed my career...

I remember watching this back when it was a fresh staff pick, absolutely love the end scene with the digital slate. Nothing better than a really well made short doc. So much great stuff in here.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • 1 month later...
On 3/2/2018 at 2:50 AM, hempo22 said:

@Mark Romero 2 Sure, bud :) My only short to get into a couple of big festivals. Also a no budget project with a few friends, shot on a hacked GH2 (Flowmotion) with vintage Nikon AI/AIS lenses.

Very nice love, simple concept, open ending. Liked it. Good job.

On 2/24/2018 at 8:11 PM, DaveAltizer said:

This was such a simple shoot, but the story really just fell into place and came together. This is a little piece on my Great Uncle that I shot several years ago on my 7D and a 24mm L Prime lens. This video changed my career...

Beautiful.

"You never finish anything perfectly, you just reach a point to where this is as far as I want to take it"

Describes every project I've worked on.

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This was a labour of love project I did for my sister trying to help increase her profile as she climbed the ranks of Muay Thai in Australia. She eventually became Australian champ before retiring to pursue her career in Social Work.

Shot on a GH4 with the Sigma 18-35mm mostly. I'm more of a visual production guy so the audio is the weak link here but I was very satisfied with the result. Pouring your heart into a project is far more fulfilling than any payment, naturally this was a freebie :)

13 hours ago, Joe F said:

Shot on a GH4 with the Sigma 18-35mm mostly. I'm more of a visual production guy so the audio is the weak link here but I was very satisfied with the result. Pouring your heart into a project is far more fulfilling than any payment, naturally this was a freebie :)

Nice video, I really like the combo GH + Sigma 18-35mm.

7 hours ago, Turboguard said:

New stuff I did for Olay;

Cute lady ;)

• 3 weeks later...