Decisions, Decisions

Jadesroom

I presently have an A7sii that I use for shooting real estate video, but I'm looking to buy a  fixed-lens camcorder to shoot sports and corporate-training videos.  I don't want to spend more than $3000. A quick perusal gives me the following choices:

1. Sony Z90: Shoots Slog2 similar to the A7sii and shoots 10bit 422 internally, but it only has a one-inch sensor. (Price: $2800 usd)

2. Panasonic DVX200: 3/4" sensor and similar features to the Z90 but with better macro capabilities. 10bit 422 must be recorded externally (I have a Ninja Flame). (Price: a used camera is under $3000 usd)

3. JVC LS300: Seems similar to the DVX200 (3/4" sensor, 10bit 422 external) but without image stabilization or a fixed lens. (Price: $2500 usd)

I'd appreciate your advice on these or other camcorders, along with other factors that I should be considering.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
23 hours ago, Jadesroom said:

1. Sony Z90: Shoots Slog2 similar to the A7sii and shoots 10bit 422 internally, but it only has a one-inch sensor. (Price: $2800 usd)

If you're wanting to maximise your bang for buck, then consider the older Sony X70 secondhand as well

23 hours ago, Jadesroom said:

2. Panasonic DVX200: 3/4" sensor and similar features to the Z90 but with better macro capabilities. 10bit 422 must be recorded externally (I have a Ninja Flame). (Price: a used camera is under $3000 usd)

4/3" not 3/4"