Sign in to follow this  
arthuriee

WTS Fuji X-Pro2 Digital Camera with Zeiss 32mm Lens

Fuji X-PRO2 w/ Zeiss 32mm Lens: To Include: (1) Fuji X-PRO2 Digital Camera (Black), (1) Zeiss 32mm f1/8 Touit Lens, (2) Batteries, (1) Battery Charger, (1) 32GB Sandisk SD Card, (1) DaVinci Resolve 12.5 Studio

$1300

This unit is being sold As Is

more information and pictures are https://claz.org/classifieds/view/fuji-x-pro2-digital-camera-with-zeiss-32mm-lens-rtr-7111592-2xsbxu4p8e3

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Zalem
      Hi!

I am selling my red Isco Ultrastar Plus 2.1 anamorphic projection lens with caps. In perfect condition. Stored very safely in a dry box. Known as one of the sharpest budget anamorphic adapters.

Together with the Isco, I am also selling 2 Redstan clamps designed specifically for this adapter: rear clamp with 62mm thread (to attach the Ultrastar to your taking lens) and front clamp with 75mm filter thread. Redstan clamps are easily the best clamps for anamorphic adapters and these are solidly-built and fit snugly around the Ultrastar. Step-up rings are optional. With this combination, you are ready to shoot anamorphic!

Selling it all for $499. Buyer pays for shipping. Please PM for more information or more pics. Cheers!

• By Francisco Rios
      I 'll be in Berlin shooting until 18 September,  then I will go to Koln . I will go back to Chile on 25 from BERLIN.
      So anybody want to buy these beauty piece of glass here in Berlin let me know...
      1.000.- euros with adapters and caps included
      [email protected]
      www.franciscoriosanderson.com
      +56982289804
      At least I check my mails and iPhone twice a day (for sure at night)
      best. GRUSSE

• By Raymond Poulet
      Brand new Canon .Price $5,00,00 Us with paypal

• By jasonmillard81
      Hi crew!

I'm looking to be a c100 II and sell my GH4.  I'd prefer in person preferably in NYC.

Thanks!