NX2 rumors

salim

1 minute ago, Arikhan said:

Im have good news for you: I just shot RAW video with the NX1...RAW VIDEO in 25p - nice workflow with 25 DNGs per second. Just an unbelievable quality (in my eyes).

Problem: I'm just writing my graduation exam...after that I'll download the footage and describe the methodology. It's quite special but it's great for my Ipurposes. With the 60mm 2.8 at F6 an unbelievable detail and sharpness.

It's quite exciting...

i am not sure what you mean, but i will wait and see! Goodluck with your exams too!

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
6 minutes ago, Arikhan said:

Yeah...I am very excited...Working on this for 7 months now...

After exams I will have the time to do a usable workflow description and HowTo. I hope, it will be useful for the community.

BTW: I think, @BTM_Pix will like it too, this guy is unbelievable in fiddling with electronics... :grin:

..and a great sense of humor too!

• Super Members

I'm such an expert that I've clearly hacked your accounts to post nice things about myself!!

46 minutes ago, Arikhan said:

Yeah...I am very excited...Working on this for 7 months now...

After exams I will have the time to do a usable workflow description and HowTo. I hope, it will be useful for the community.

BTW: I think, @BTM_Pix will like it too, this guy is unbelievable in fiddling with electronics... :grin:

I like the sound of this a lot.

1 hour ago, Arikhan said:

Im have good news for you: I just shot RAW video with the NX1...RAW VIDEO in 25p - nice workflow with 25 DNGs per second. Just an unbelievable quality (in my eyes).

Problem: I'm just writing my graduation exams...after that I'll download the footage (DNG images) and describe the methodology. It's quite special but it's great for my purposes. With the 60mm 2.8 at F6 an unbelievable detail and sharpness.

It's quite exciting...

Dude, you're going to have quite of few of us on the edge of our seats for this one. Please do update us ASAP. 

Of course this is speculation, but the current 15fps RAW photo buffer is quite short. 

8 minutes ago, Matthew Hartman said:

If this is true and the record time is decent

Record time is unlimited. There are other limitations though...

26 minutes ago, Matthew Hartman said:

Of course this is speculation, but the current 15fps RAW photo buffer is quite short

Photo buffers are mostly limited, even on pro line cameras. But our phantasy and ideas are UNLIMITED...

And now let me go back to learning for exams. Spending too much time with fiddling and shooting is NOT good for my graduation.

Oh be still my cynical black heart... Let me believe in something.  Ive be hurt SO many times before....:confounded:   I was just about execute order 66 on all my NX Gear (which is quite alot) Chasing Blackmagic Gear.  

I guess I wall stay its ebay execution.  Its only 2 weeks till April 1  :expressionless:

1 hour ago, Geoff CB said:

If it is real: I hope it has improved RS, because that is what killed the camera for me.

Nope - No improved RS

No sound (at the moment) 

No 30/48/50/60 or higher fps 

Same miserable failure in low-light as generally known

No DIS (but lens stabilization + AF working)

No overheating encountered (till now)

Not coming before or on April first...:(

...but the undefeated detail and sharpness king for 4K beauty shots in controlled light and daylight scenarios...and ridiculously maleable in post, even in the eyes of  professionally working picky VFX and grading experts...