• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By tompeter
      Sony Alpha a6300 ILCE-6300/B Mirrorless Interchangeable-lens Camera - Body Only On Ebay
      Price: $449.00
      Product Identifiers
      Brand Sony
      Model Alpha A6300
      Product Key Features
      Digital Zoom 8x
      Battery Type Lithium-Ion
      Color Black
      Features Built-in Flash, Auto Focus, Body only, Interchangeable Lenses, Wi-Fi Ready, Viewfinder, Noise Reduction, CMOS Sensor
      Dimensions 2.63x4.72x1.92 in
      Screen Size 3.0"
      Series Sony Alpha
      Type Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens
      Connectivity Micro USB
      Megapixels 24.2MP
      Manufacturer Color Black
      Dimensions
      Weight 12.73 Oz
      Additional Product Features
      Lens System Body only
    • By kazkioken
      Clearing out some stuff I don't use, this is a mint condition Metabones Nikon N/F to Sony E mount Ultra Speedbooster with 1 stop and .71X fov

I don't have the container or box, will just be the speedbooster and both end caps with the support piece as shown

Prefer local Los Angeles area pick up for $390 so you can see the adapter in person - can ship to US via PP with additional shipping and G&S fee

• By thebrothersthre3
      Looking to sell my Sony F3 Camcorder with a Black Magic Video Assist 5in.
      UPDATED PRICE $1400 shipped

The F3 has Slog 4.4.4 enabled. The BM Video assist allows you to shoot 10 bit in 24, 30, and 60fps progressive. Camera has built in ND's. Also allows LUT monitoring. Both are in very good condition.

Sony F3 with 444 upgrade

1 original Sony Battery and Charger
      8gb card and card reader
      Original Microphone
      XLR and D-tap power cables
      PL mount
      Nikon mount
      Minolta MD Mount
      8gb SxS card and card reader

BM Video Assist 5in

4 batteries wth Charger
      mini SDI cable

I have lots more pictures just PM me, selling out of Eastpointe Michigan. I take paypal

here is my feedback on ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/usr/pawlo.thoma

• By Geoff CB
      In almost new condition. $125 gets it shipped to CONUS. International buyers okay but cost will be $120 + Shipping. 

• By Parker
      Hi folks. Been trying to consolidate my gear lately so here's a bunch of stuff for sale. Feel free to message me for more pics/information.
      Up first is the venerable Sigma 18-35mm f1.8 lens (Canon EF mount) also included as an extra is brand new cinemorph anamorphic filter from Vid-Atlantic. Lens is in great shape, comes front and rear caps, hood, protective case and original box. 
      $675

Nikkor 28mm f2.8 AI-s
      Andy Lee has called this lens one of the greatest wide angles ever made by Nikon, extremely little distortion, and truly impressive almost macro-like close focus. This one has been loved a bit, but glass is clean and scratch free, no fungus or haze. Aperture blades do sho just the tiniest bit of oil, but they're snappy and open and close just fine. 
      $125

Edelkrone QuickRelease One. 

I bought this after Matthias Burling reviewed it, but it never quite fit into my workflow the way I hoped it would. Cool piece of kit for run and gun though. Comes with original case as well. 
      $40

Zeiss Jena Flektogon 35mm f/2.4 (RED MC Version)
      This lens is in absolutely PERFECT condition. I just had it completely disassembled by professionals and they cleaned the optics and regreased the focus mechanism so there is not even a speck of dust to be seen. This lens is very well-regarded, and is widely considered to be the very best of the East German Zeiss lenses. Superb close focus, wonderful character. 
      $325

Samsung NX 30mm f/2 
      Great shape, front and rear lens caps, sharpest prime for NX system. 

Samsung NX 50-200mm OIS III
      Third and latest edition of this very nice, compact, convenient kit zoom for the NX system. If you can't afford the 50-150mm and just need the extra reach, this lens is worth it. 
      $150

Sigma 30mm f1.4 Nikon mount (with Canon adapter/aperture lever)
      This lens is in flawless condition. I bought it but ended up never using it, comes with original box, lens caps, warranty information, very clean. 
      $200