Geoff CB

Aputure VS-2 FineHD 7" Field Monitor

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Bradley Bjornstad
      Hello all. I am selling my Atomos Ninja Flame set. Very nice set. Has only 15-20 hours of use. Extremely clean, and well maintained. I treat all of my gear with care and respect. This is a beautiful set! Almost like-new! $795.00 - plus shipping (insured at full $795). PayPal only.

It's hard to part with the recorder, because it is a great tool, and an amazing monitor - but all my main cameras have 4K built-in now, and I just never get to use it. I want it to go to a good home, where it will get a lot of use.
      Includes: Atomos Ninja Flame monitor/recorder, Hard case, NEW sun hood, original set of 5 master caddies, original charger, (2) original Atomos batteries, docking station, HDMI cable, original manual, NEW microfiber cleaning cloth, coiled D-tap to DC cable (never used), 2 power cords (one hasn't left packaging), Control Cable (2.5mm Female to 2x 2.5mm Male). Check out the pictures and see how well maintained and what a deal this is!

Thank you for looking and best wishes!

• By Alex T
      Couple of Aputure items for sale here.
      NEW: Aputure Amaran AL-H198 LED Video Light. ASKING PRICE £35
      USED: Aputure LS1/2 Led Light. I have two of these and I can really recommend. Very bright and incredibly durable. Owned this for about 1.5 years used maybe about 14 times. Aside from that I've had it in storage under my bed. Good condition comes with power adaptor (U.S plug - a drugstore convertor works perfectly with this), all the cables and control. ASKING PRICE £225
      Please email me directly to arrange sale: [email protected]
    • By funkyou86
      Hey,
      My Aputure VS-2 Full HD field monitor is for sale. It's in perfect condition, barely used, the foil is still on the screen, no scratches.
      Comes with: battery, UK charger, cleaning cloth, sunshade, magic arm (visible marks of use) and a protective case. (for some reason i can not upload all of my pictures but I can share it with you in PM).
      Price: 175 euros + shipping from Slovakia, EU (aprox around 7-8 euros).

Features:
      - High resolution 1920*1200,Slim and Lightweight IPS screen
      - LTPS screen technology
      - Extra OSD, get more information
      - Use Multiple Exposure Monitoring Features Simultaneously
      - Optimized PEAK Monitoring
      - Popular Safe Area Displays (2.35:1/1.33:1/1.66:1/1.85:1/70%/80%/90%)
      - Transformable Picture (Vertical & Horizontal Flip)
      - Precise Color Calibration Before Shipping
      - False Color: False Color is used to aid in the setting of camera exposure, which enables proper exposure to be achieved without the use of costly, complicated external test equipment.

• By Aputure
      Hey guys, hope this is okay! We're the Aputure Lighting team and have been working on a lot of educational tutorials lately on how to shoot on-location and in different settings. This week we did an episode at a Jail Set and did recreations of famous jail scenes. The idea is to break down quick and simple lighting setups and start getting the online creator community to think a little outside the box of 3-point lighting. Would love to hear what you think. Happy to answer any questions. And if you like the episode, we're always happy to take requests for episodes or other tutorials you'd like to see. 
      - Nerris from the A-Team

• By Alex T
      FS: Aputure LS1/2 Led Light. I have two of these and I can really recommend. Very bright and incredibly durable. Owned this for about 1.5 years used maybe about 14 times. Aside from that I've had it in storage under my bed. Good condition comes with power adaptor (U.S plug - a drugstore convertor works perfectly with this), all the cables and control plus the original box (Minus the inner packaging).
      I'd like £320
      Please inbox me or email me direct @ [email protected]
      P.S I will have more Aputure gear for sale in the next few weeks including a Cob 120T, LS1 and another LS1/2.