Rodolfo Fernandes

Sony a6500 bundle (monitor, steadycam & cage)

Hello!

I am selling my Sony a6500 bundle:

• Sony a6500 - 900€
• Sigma 30mm f1.4 - 150€
• Viltrox speedbooster - 90€
• Smallrig cage & handle - 50€
• Feelworld F7 - 100€
• Laing P-04 Steadycam - 150€

Price for the whole package - 1250€

Sony a6500 -  with all of its original acessories (box, strap, original charger, original battery, plus with a double charger & 3 batteries)
Sigma 30mm f1.4 - With box and both caps
Viltrox speedbooster - Nikon mount to E-mount . Also with its original case and acessories
Smallrig cage & handle
Feelworld F7 - With original box and acessories
Laing P-04 Steadycam

Everything is like new with little no no signs of use, if you wish i can provide photos of everything or even show them via skype.

Item is located in Portugal but i can ship worldwide (shipping costs on me)

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Eaglewood Films
      “Anyone can photograph nature”, a fashion photographer once said. “You just have to wait for the right light!” I disagree. In my opinion, there's more to that than meets the eye. This is the story of Latvian outdoor lifestyle photographer Filips Baumanis.
      This is me attempting story-driven filmmaking for the first time, as previously I've mostly done landscape and travel content (a seen on www.eaglewoodfilms.com). Shot on the trusty Sony A6500 and Phantom 4 Pro for aerials. Did all the shooting, editing, grading and sound design myself.
      Comments? Feedback? Fire away!

• By mechanicalEYE
      Redrock Micro Mini Handheld rig for mirror less cameras. This rig is in excellent condition.
      Price: $245.00
      Payment method: PayPal

Lightly used Redrock Micro Mini Handheld Rig for Mirror less Cameras.

Excellent condition. Can be configured in a variety of ways to suit most shooting styles.

https://shop.redrockmicro.com/product/mini-handheld-rig-for-mirrorless-cameras/

I am asking 245.00 shipped within the USA. will ship internationally at buyer expense.

• By maxotics
      Hi guys, I've been developing a gadget to vlog with Sony cameras.  As you know the screen doesn't tilt 180-degrees.  I'm selling the functional prototypes here http://maxotics.com/vlogging-mirror-for-sony-cameras/  
      However, if it doesn't cost much for me to send it to you (that is; you're in the US) I'm happy send any EOSHD reader one for free if they have a real need for it and give some feedback.  (Of course, this will only last until my supply runs out  or it goes into some "production").  You can PM me here.
      Andrew, if you're reading this and want one, let me know your address and I'll send the latest build.