Please Help Me Find A Drone For My Short

kaylee

41 minutes ago, IronFilm said:

No way should do you indoor shots with a drone! Only if the place is MASSIVE like a barn, and there are no people in the shot. Then maaaaybe

the drone would have its propellors OFF, on a jib~! no flying indoors lol

id just like to match the footage to the night shot going up in the sky cuz its ~all one movement~ that im hacking together in post

edit: see this is why i need you guys, i just got a CL message from a guy who has "a Mavic Pro drone which is great in low light!"

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

They actually lowered the lens brightness from f2.2 on the Mavic Pro to f2.8 on the Mavic air. So it gets 3/4th of a stop less light that the Mavic Pro (I hope those are the correct figures).

The slightly under-exposed videos were mildly apparent.

Apart from that, it seems way better than the Mavic Pro and the Spark, for the buck.

I know people have relaced the broken Mavic Pro lens, which has requires a little effort because 2 screws and one electrical connection point are involved. I wonder if the Mavic Pro lens could be fitted on the Mavic Air. 

21 hours ago, IronFilm said:

The new Mavic has a pro video which shows part of it at night:

Of course it won't be as good as a better drone, but if it works with the budget and works with what you need then no harm trying. 

Man that is the thinnest video look I ever seen from a Drone. It looked more 2D than 3D. Something about it makes me sort of wheezy LoL. If that is the best that turd can do, or the best that film crew can do well...

10 hours ago, webrunner5 said:

Man that is the thinnest video look I ever seen from a Drone. It looked more 2D than 3D. Something about it makes me sort of wheezy LoL. If that is the best that turd can do, or the best that film crew can do well...

Yeah when physics pops up with small sensor sizes and slower apertures... reality acts like a bitch in a soap opera without mercy ;-)