Panasonic GH5S Memes

IronFilm

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Memes are pretty funny, but Ibis is actually a huge thing (at least for me)... if there were a work around I'd possibly be shooting with a few different cameras over the GH5. Let me know how to stabilse vintage anamorphics/lenses in a waterhousing... we're talking big money. 

20 minutes ago, jonpais said:

It's all bullshit. Since when has anyone ever heard anyone complain of IBIS until Panasonic released their GH5s?

Because it is rather niche scenarios where IBIS was a problem. (but exactly where the GH5 would be a B cam on higher end productions, like on a car rig. So the GH5S will then be perfect for them!)

I am sure that if Panasonic could have offered IBIS and still hit their targets, then they would have!

And Panasonic is not saying no IBIS is better,  just that losing IBIS is not going to be all a negative. 

21 minutes ago, jonpais said:

Including IBIS would've necessitated completely re-designing the body, which would have run into the millions of dollars for retooling. And added cost to the camera. As well as every filmmaker having to purchase new cages, new everything. Then the shit would hit the fan!

Exactly! I think this is quite possibly what happened. 

Panasonic just can't win :-o

3 hours ago, tweak said:

Memes are pretty funny, but Ibis is actually a huge thing (at least for me)... if there were a work around I'd possibly be shooting with a few different cameras over the GH5. Let me know how to stabilse vintage anamorphics/lenses in a waterhousing... we're talking big money. 

a.....

monopod- shh! its a secret.

On 1/9/2018 at 9:50 PM, tweak said:

Let me know how to stabilse vintage anamorphics/lenses in a waterhousing... we're talking big money. 

Bwahahahaha.....

I can do that for you... just don't ask too many questions of how it works... blah blah blah.... just pay me and use it.

On 10/01/2018 at 2:00 PM, Matt Holder said:

a.....

monopod- shh! its a secret.

Show me how to use a monopod swimming where you can't touch the bottom... hahaha.

On 12/01/2018 at 6:47 AM, mkabi said:

Bwahahahaha.....

I can do that for you... just don't ask too many questions of how it works... blah blah blah.... just pay me and use it.

p.m. me if serious.