FS: Isco 16/9 Video Attachment II anamorphic adapter

Olivier Vanaschen

Hello! 

I am selling an Isco 16/9 Video Attachment II anamorphic adapter. It's a single focus adapter with a ratio of 1.33x which gives 2.35 ratio on a 16:9 sensor. Minimum focus is 1.5m. 

Are included: 15mm rods adapter, soft front cap, custom follow focus gear, hard case and two Angenieux diopters.

I'm selling the lens for the price I bought it because I don't use it enough. It's in good shape, was checked by a local technician. Focus is super smooth, alignment mechanism is solid. There a 1.5mm hit on the front (was already there when I bought it). I couldn't fix it but it doesn't show in regular conditions. Custom printed seamless follow focus was added and it works well with wireless follow focus systems.

The adapter is very big but it helps with larger front lenses like Sigma Art or zoom lenses. The look is very beautiful, sharp and round flares less than a pre-36 but more than a 54MC. Quite unique look probably because of the size of the lens. In termes of coverage, I haven't tested smaller lenses but it covers without an issue 35mm in S35 and 50mm in FF. Maybe with smaller pancake style lenses it could cover more.

There is no filter thread but I used the included Angenieux diopters simply taped to the lens. It is very easy as they have the right size.

The test shots were done on a Sony F3 (no sharpening added). Camera is not included.

Price is 1300 euros. Shipping to Europe included. Payment by Paypal.

Please contact me if you have any questions, 

all the best,

Olivier

IMG_2886.JPG

IMG_2887.JPG

IMG_2888.JPG

IMG_2890.JPG

IMG_2891.JPG

IMG_2892.JPG

IMG_2893.JPG

IMG_3628.JPG

IMG_3633.JPG

IMG_3634.JPG

35mmCLOSE.jpg

35mmINF.jpg

50mmCLOSE.jpg

50mmINF.jpg

70mmCLOSE.jpg

70mmINF.jpg

closeNO.jpg

closeNO1.jpg

closeNO2.jpg

flare01.jpg

flare02.jpg

• 1 month later...
EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs