Installing EOS HD on my A6500

Marc_MS

Hello, 

A few days ago I downloaded EOSHD Pro Color 3.0 to my notebook to use the profiles on the A6500. I am an underwater photographer and in the case of natural light shots in deeper water, the colors of Sony go strongly into purple. My old Canon was much better here.

Installing the profiles doesn't seem to work: 

I downloaded the ZIP folder "EOSHD-Pro-Color-3.0". 

This folder contains the two folders "_MACOSX" and "EOSHD Pro Color 3.0". 

In the folder "EOSHD Pro Color 3.0) I find the PDF/Manual "EOSHD Pro Color 3.0 for Sony" and the ZIP folder "Sony-Highlight-Shadow-Fix" with the two files "Sony-O-235-Highlight-Fix" and "Sony-16-235-HL-Shadow-Fix".

And I'm getting nowhere. The files cannot be opened on my notebook, nor can they be transferred to the A6500.

(Hopefully) Simple question: What do I need to do to use the three EOSHD Pro Colour 3.0 profiles on my A6500?

The day after tomorrow I will go diving in Egypt, it would be great if I could use the profiles on my camera with your help. 

Thank you and Merry Christmas

Marc

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs