Does Amazon Honour Price F*ck-Ups?

andrgl

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

To my knowledge and experience no store does that.

However... it might be that they don't recognize the f*ck up in time. And once you have it, I don't believe you're obliged to adhere to any of their requests as I believe that once you've got your hands on the product the buying agreement has come full circle (could be however that this is cancelled out by something being 'too good to be true' and having a reasonable doubt of being legit) and from then on there's perhaps only consumer rights of being able to send it back from your side. If they do recognize the f*ck up in time, it can be that they'll just cancel the order, yet still offer you some perk for getting your hopes up and then shooting it down... in the form of a voucher or something for your next purchase. That's however a courtesy thing.

On 12/22/2017 at 5:55 AM, andrgl said:

Amazon (itself, not a 3rd party,) is selling some lighting gear for about 1/7th the MSRP. Obviously they fucked up on pricing but I placed an order.

Possibly the MSRP is way way waaaay overstated beyond its true market value. As often enough that happens (though not usually by 7x).