New Zeiss 28-85 3.3-4.0 Contax lens

I have a new (never used, except to do an optical test on it against other lens) Contax Zeiss 28-85 f3.3-4 lens.  Lens has been sitting in it's original box, and packaging. Essentially brand new.

I would grade it 10.  Only thing there might me mark from when I was taking a photo of it on my table, and I think I might have caused some discoloration on the paint marking on the body of the lens somewhere, I can't see it now, but I'm sure if I examine under bright light I might be able to spot it. 

I use to collect contax zeiss lenses I still have a few more left (message me if there is a specific lens you need and I might just have it and might want to sell it) this came from my collection. 

Message me if you want to see some photos of it. 

I like to get $300 for it .It's hard to find this lens in such a pristine condition anymore in US. Buyer pays shipping and Paypal fees. I'm "semorg" on eBay if you want to see my rating.  

@norliss 

all C/Y

I have the 85 1.4 this is the German made version

I have 1 or 2 (need to check) 28/2.8 

I have 2 50/1.4 (one mint and one used up)

I had a 35-70 (sold that yesterday) 

I have a 35 2.8 PC (this is Ming Thien's ultimate lens list)

I have a zeiss jena (east german) 85/2.8 MC version. With a shift adapter for nikon. 

I also have a 100/4 S with the bellows. Probably one the best macro lenses. 

I have couple of zeiss micro lenses (these are for like 10x-20x macro work) 

I think that's it. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By mistvan
      Hi everyone.

I just found 3 lenses in the attic. I attache a picture of them. For 1. and 2. i have some ideas, but i have no idea what 3. could be.

im using Canon EF, so my questions would be:

Can someone guide me / give me a hint / link about:

1. what are this guys (ok, i have idea about 1. and 2., but 3 - no idea.
      2. what type of mount do they use?
      3. what adaptor should i look for to mount them on Canon EF?

thanks for your kind answers :)[attachment=38764]l.jpg[/attachment]

• By petertom
      ZEISS TODD-AO Zoom 50-150mm T3.2 Anamorphic x1.25 Large Format Vista Red Monstro On Ebay
      Price: S $3,000.00
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/ZEISS-TODD-AO-Zoom-50-150mm-T3-2-Anamorphic-x1-25-Large-Format-Vista-Red-Monstro/153990922811?

• By Dave Reeve
      What are the best smartphone lenses out there and are there any decent optics tests online? I know brands like Moment lead the way (perhaps with their marketing) but are there better options for an iPhone 11? Looking for quality over price although of course when it comes down to it price will be a concern. Thanks.
    • By mnewxcv
      looking to sell my nx 16-50s lens. Good condition overall, link at the bottom with pics and description in my ebay listing. Will see to an EOS member with good feedback for $600 shipped via paypal OBO, USA shipping.

pics can be seen on my ebay listing:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/174229807044
    • By Zalem
      - PRICE: $599
      - STRETCH: 2X
      - FOCUS: Double-focus
      - PAYMENT METHOD: Paypal (fees to be paid after initial payment)
      - SHIPPING: Not included
      - INCLUDED: Redstan rear adapter with foot support and Redstan front clamp (value = $100).
      - CONDITION: No scratches and no fungus. Clean glass with the exception of a couple tiny spots on the rear glass. A couple of VERY light scratches that are only noticeable under a light source. Body shows some signs of wear but it works perfectly. Coatings are not flamboyant but the lens creates these signature purple/orange flares perfectly well. I wasn't able to get 1000% tack sharp images, so the lens might need to be serviced. It gives reasonably sharp results though, and my issue might actually come from my taking lens. Bought it from a fellow member of the Anamorphic Shooters group on FB and barely used it because of a decrease in filmmaking activity.
      - COMMENTS: I can send some footage via wetransfer. Open to offers.