Nocturnes

$2700 - Canon 5D Mark IV Brand new w/ Original Accesories, (2) 16GB CF Cards & Extra OEM Battery

Looking for a quick sale, buyer pays to ship.

The body literally has under 10 on the shutter and only pulled out to test. I, unfortunately, do not need the camera anymore, but it shoots extremely nice stills and is a good contender for video especially once the magic lantern hack comes out.

Ready to ship or meet in San Diego area.

$2700 for the camera with (2) Cf cards and an extra OEM Battery (Not pictured but will be in box)

Venmo

IMG_7062.jpg

IMG_7063.jpg

IMG_7064.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By jetzyl
      This might be one of the best preserved examples of the sony f35

PM me with a bid.

Best regards

• By Nocturnes
      Hey, all, I have a basically brand new 5D Mark IV for sale that I got recently but no longer need. Took out to test and found it worked great, I just do not need it anymore at the moment.
      Comes with all original accessories and is ready to be registered for warranty if needed.
      Will also be including (2) 16GB CF cards and an additional canon battery if bought at asking price (not pictured)
      Will take $2700 Shipped to US Lower 48 (Additional cost if outside) - Paypal
      Located in San Diego, CA 

• By DaveAltizer
      For sale is a slightly used Canon SL2. I'm a reviewer on YouTube and bought this camera for a review. So if you buy this, you're getting a very lightly used camera. 

The SL2 has all the modern features from Canon. Dual Pixel AF and Digic 7 processor. I love the small size of this camera. 

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask. 

Thanks!