I just found 3 lenses in the attic. I attache a picture of them. For 1. and 2. i have some ideas, but i have no idea what 3. could be.
im using Canon EF, so my questions would be:
Can someone guide me / give me a hint / link about:
1. what are this guys (ok, i have idea about 1. and 2., but 3 - no idea.
2. what type of mount do they use?
3. what adaptor should i look for to mount them on Canon EF?
thanks for your kind answers :)[attachment=38764]l.jpg[/attachment]
ZEISS TODD-AO Zoom 50-150mm T3.2 Anamorphic x1.25 Large Format Vista Red Monstro On Ebay
Price: S $3,000.00
I have some Lomos for sale, first up is this 100mm.
Insanely smooth bokeh and smooth highlight and shadows rolloff
- OKC1-100-1 / 100mm F2 (T2.3)
- Full Frame+ coverage!
- 16 iris blades, perfectly round and dry!!!
- Already converted to Stainless Steel PL Mount
- 0.8 mod gear on focus ring
- Added removable 80mm OD front
- Brass version!
- Build in 1975
- In good conditions and ready to shoot!
Asking €1500 FIRM
I can ship WW with UPS.
Payment with bank transfer or PayPal.
I have a SpeedBooster for the Pocket and the Micro for sale, Canon EF lens version.
Asking price is 450€
I'm in Italy and I can ship to Europe for fair prices and even WW if needed (postal or UPS).
BTW I also have a brand new Wooden Camera cage for the BMMCC plus the Wooden Camera PL Mount Pro kit for it in another thread