Ever seen a film like this? Limited motion/Cinemagraphs

kaylee

I think this should be popular in people's homes instead of paintings and photo prints. I have a painting on the wall with a boat in a harbor and it would be so much better if the boat was simply bobbing up and down. We make them as 20 minute versions for TVs including fish and animals and stuff which couldn't be looped so fast like a cloudy sky, but many of the scenes could just be a couple of seconds- a wave on a beach, waterfalls and most nature scenes with just a little movement.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
11 hours ago, IshootbeforeItalk said:

Back in 2013 I still used to own a menswear label. For that label we did a collaboration with Gshock, that video was based on cinemagraphs as part of the concept. Directed by Hesdy Lonwijk, DP was Tibor Dingelstad. 

gorgeous! i LOVE the black and white with the limited motion... ive never seen anything quite like that before

really really pretty and very interesting. graphic, striking. beautifully done, thanks for sharing!

turns out that less may indeed be more lol