“The Middle Path”: A Lumix GH5s Short

Neumann Films

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

While I don't have any concrete evidence to back this up, I'm putting my money on Panasonic putting the EVA sensor in this new GH5 which I'm calling the GHS35 :) The EVA conveniently has a 4/3rds crop mode which would compliment M4/3 lenses quite well with the correct mount. Could see it being similar to JVC LS300 with the variable scan mapping of the S35 sensor with M4/3 mount. Would explain how Luke is still getting full res anamorphic and would also explain the low-light capability with the dual native ISO.  Makes more sense to me than organic sensor or Starvis sensor at this point since these EVA sensors are already being manufactured for Panasonic.

3 hours ago, mechanicalEYE said:

Forget the nonsense about red buttons... anyone else notice the difference around the AF/AE lock button on the GH5 in comparison to the camera body in Lukes photo?

Different Camera for sure.

Good eye man. I'm even the one who posted that screenshot and I didn't catch it. When we posted it, Luke even said something about us looking at the wrong things. I thought he meant something else. He said it was quite comical. Now we know what he meant. 

So no question. New camera.

Seems like I used .tiffs or DNG files when I was using Magic Lantern for my ol' 5DMkII and RAW output.

Batch edit the scene changes in Photoshop CS6.

Was very time consuming, but the result was really good.

12 hours ago, Neumann Films said:

What would even be the benefit of shooting in .tif sequences?? ?