“The Middle Path”: A Lumix GH5s Short

Neumann Films

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
1 hour ago, mercer said:

I think @jonpais already made the astute point that if this is merely a firmware update, then Panasonic physically sent it with a bottle of red paint to touch up the body...

Yes, but some have speculated that the red button is actually a button enhancer, that is readily available online. They  postulated that it is on the camera as he is wearing gloves.

3 hours ago, Jonesy Jones said:

Then why would he photoshop it out?

Anyway, if you look at Luke's video..... no red button.

5a1e289904747_ScreenShot2017-11-28at10_22_26PM.png.fc9ff888974ce50ba9d73defd312d8b4.png

And yet every GH5 has a red dot on the button which you can't see either... in that shot... Anyway, on something completely different, has anyone seen my black marker pen?

7 minutes ago, Neumann Films said:

Me thinks you guys are looking for the wrong things here.  It's mildly comical ?

I'm just going with the flow with the hope you find it entertaining. :D 

It's something with the tripod isn't it?

What I can't work out is how you point the camera at the robot, with the sun apparently behind his head, without lighting, and yet his face is lit up like crazy with no noise. 

5 hours ago, Jonesy Jones said:

Then why would he photoshop it out?

To fvck with our heads and stir the pot? :-P ha

1 hour ago, Orangenz said:

What I can't work out is how you point the camera at the robot, with the sun apparently behind his head, without lighting, and yet his face is lit up like crazy with no noise. 

it is a new Panasonic Lens Filter that bounces light back!

Oh, I get it now, so... there's an XLR hotshoe adapter, without any cables running into it.

It is... because the 2nd gen XLR hotshoe adapter... doubles as A RAW RECORDER !1!! It takes the signal from the hotshoe interface! Incl. Dolby Atmos audio from the onboard mic they've added to the XLR unit (Vesku...). Dúh.

And RAW has 3 straight elements in the 'R', the 2nd letter 'A' has 3 as well, 3+3=6, more so: the W of course has 3 peaks at the top and 2 at the bottom, 3*2 is 6. And RAW is three letters, so 666. Illuminati* confirmed!

:grimace:

*Illuminati is a Panasonic trademark, all rights reserved

Another stunning image Luke. 

Everything about these images is so creamy. I'm guessing it has something to do with the cheap lens you used.

What else is interesting is that the last dimensions were 6656x2496. This one is 3840x1440. An exact proportional decrease by a factor of 1.733333. Any reason for that? That's an odd resolution shift. I dunno. It's late. Maybe I'm missing something simple.