My First Shot With the BMCC

HurtinMinorKey

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Couldn't resist this one. After a day of planning, I took a dozen shots of flowers blowing in the breeze. Suffice to say, It all turned out as garbage. At the end of the shoot, I took one shot of my dog, as a throwaway, and it ended up a keeper. 

https://vimeo.com/65555790

Here is shot I did of Lechmere T-Station in Cambridge, MA.  Not as sharp as i wanted because i had to shoot through dirty glass, but i got the exposure i wanted...thanks to RAW and Resolve. 

Good detail in the foreground reflections. 

Is that a person with a red pullover in the foreground (near the three puddles)?

The car picking up the pedestrian doesn't have its headlights on (even after emerging from under the trainline)....hmmm...mysterious. The driver does, however, get full marks for their use of the indicator.

I detect some dropped frames which may be a result of the streaming and full screen playback.

I took a dozen shots of flowers blowing in the breeze. Suffice to say, It all turned out as garbage.

Now I'm even more curious. Were they close-ups, macro or was the light just not right?

At the end of the shoot, I took one shot of my dog, as a throwaway, and it ended up a keeper. 

Your dog looks like a miniature lion.

• 1 month later...

Timelapse......hmmm. 

I like the surreal aspect where the background is constant but there appears to be a tiny universe of activity taking place inside the glass.

If the surface of the liquid were used as a type of projection screen, a distinct, but subtle, reflection.....like clouds moving or the motion reflected from an LCD might make it even more interesting.