Any ideas on Black Friday deals from B and H or other dealers?

Jadesroom

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I don't really follow these sales anymore. First you need to go past thousands of either crap products or ones that are first artificially inflated in 'before' price to resemble a huge discount 'after', when in some cases it's more expensive during these sales than before. Nah. Maybe a couple sites will post some highlights that are worth looking into, but I won't actively look for some myself. If there's something on your mind now, I myself always set price alerts for items like that, so I'll be notified, not sure if that's possible in your region.

So many of the Black Friday deals are all hype. But I do make a habit of checking BH's Deal Zone. Those are limited time discounts and I grabbed a SmallHD 701 Lite on there for $399 a few months ago. Last week they had the SmallHD 2403 HDR for $1999. That one was still out of my price range but the deal caught my attention.

Not B&H, but those in the UK might want to bennefit form a half price Ursa Mini PL mount.

https://www.proav.co.uk/blackmagic-design-ursa-mini-4-6k-pl-mount?utm_source=Pro Active&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=8920575_Black Friday 2017&utm_content=Blackmagic Design URSA 4.6K PL&dm_i=C1A,5B75R,PRUIOO,KHTNA,1

There are also lots of other great deals on Proav this weekend

5 hours ago, Anaconda_ said:

Not B&H, but those in the UK might want to bennefit form a half price Ursa Mini PL mount.

https://www.proav.co.uk/blackmagic-design-ursa-mini-4-6k-pl-mount?utm_source=Pro Active&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=8920575_Black Friday 2017&utm_content=Blackmagic Design URSA 4.6K PL&dm_i=C1A,5B75R,PRUIOO,KHTNA,1

There are also lots of other great deals on Proav this weekend

Pity it isn't the Pro version, as then I could swap the lens mount out to something else than PL!!

Not sure whether this is just a Black Friday deal or not, but it’s come to my attention that the 7” Ninja Flame, pretty much an Inferno without 4K 60p capability, has been marked down to just $595, a huge savings over the Inferno and putting it up against the Focus. 

For European quicksters (deal runs out in 2hrs), the almost* perfect streetshooter for stills, the Ricoh GR II for €452,78: https://www.amazon.de/Ricoh-Sensor-manuelle-Blendenwahl-möglich/dp/B010DE7ET2

* has a known issue of the lens retracting system pumping air (and dust) into the body, possibly resulting in a 'dust creep'/dirty sensor if not handled properly; though enough people love it, just ask Mattias!

__

Also, a bunch of Rollei tripods:

22 hours ago, jonpais said:

Not sure whether this is just a Black Friday deal or not, but it’s come to my attention that the 7” Ninja Flame, pretty much an Inferno without 4K 60p capability, has been marked down to just $595, a huge savings over the Inferno and putting it up against the Focus. 

WHOA!! That is only a hundred bucks more than I paid for my Atomos Samurai Blade (& that itself had just had a massive price drop! One of the key points that helped sway me towards a F3).

• 4 weeks later...