• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By dia3olik
      Perfectly working and in good conditions!
      Ready for Magic Lantern which produces some of the best images ever for 1080P imho...FULL FRAME RAW with Canon Colors as a base!
      Included in price:
      - Genuine Canon BG-E11 Battery Grip
      - A very fast Kingston USB3 CF Reader
      - 2x 64GB ML certified Compact Flash cards!
      Asking price is 1500‚ā¨ for EVERYTHING ! ! ! !
      I can include also some LP-E6 Batteries and a charger eventually for a good price if needed!
      I also have a gorgeous Wooden Camera Cage and handles and other aks to further complete the kit.
      I can ship in Europe with UPS splitting the price with the buyer.
      Payment with IBAN or PayPal (adding the fees), or in person pickup in Bologna, Italy totally welcomed! ūüėČ

• By mbiondo25
      Hello!
      Here is a short film I shot and directed called "It's My Party" (if you couldn't tell from the big pink letters). I just posted it online Monday and I'm looking for feedback. After my last film which was 20 minutes long and about 10 different locations, I wanted to get back to something more simple that focused on character rather than plot. Anyway, if you have a few minutes check it out and let me know what you think. I hope you enjoy it!
      Mike
    • By hmcindie
      We went out to test a DIY rainmachine on top of a tractor. Learned a ton of shit, like backlighting is a must for rain and that the 5d mark III can indeed get waterdamaged (cost me 380 euros to repair it). Also that igniters for explosions can also freak out when they are under water.

• By Tarik Dobbs
      I am selling a used Canon 5D Mk II I purchased from Adorama on December 30, 2016. It includes a 2 year New Leaf warranty (unregistered), as well as my kit I've used with it. I've just shot two projects using ML Raw and it's been fantastic; however, I'm a student at the University of Michigan, and can't afford to hold onto this kit.
      My asking price for the package is $1700 USD, will ship via USPS Priority Mail in U.S. for $25 USD or International Mail with Insurance for $50 USD.    
      Feel free to reply with questions or PM me if you're interested. 
      As far as I can tell, the only issue with the camera is that the mic jack is not working--but this should be covered under the New Leaf warranty.  Otherwise, all items are fully functional. As for the item photos, please excuse the photo quality.
      ----
      Selling: 
      1x - Canon 5D MK II Camera Body
      2x - LP-E6 Aftermarket Batteries* (for Zacuto Z-EVF & Cam)
      1x - Mini HDMI to HDMI Cable* (for Z-EVF connection)
      1x - Mosaic Engineering VAF-5D2b Optical Anti-Aliasing / Moire Filter (already installed in the 5D body, must be used in LiveView Mode)
      1x - Canon EF 24mm f2.8 (Mk I) Lens (also includes UV filter)
      1x - Canon EF 24-105 f4 L (Mk I) Lens
      1x - Zacuto Z-Finder EVF (http://www.zacuto.com/zfinderevf) (no shoe mount included)
      1x - Lexar 1066x 128GB CF Card
      *not pictured