pintowar

2 SSD CRUCIAL MX100 512GB

2 SSD Crucial MX100 of 512GB. Used but in perfect working order. See real photos and health and performance tests. MLC memories, more durable and of higher quality than the current models of Crucial.

Price: 280 €

DSC_0590.thumb.JPG.b7ed27bc2ee2c696d5aa53048434d0a4.JPG

DSC_0593.thumb.JPG.f4cdfacc9ae235ed1c13291d886a7245.JPG

DSC_0600.thumb.JPG.0efde4623ec3f414886ffb807ff5a560.JPG

DSC_0595.thumb.JPG.e48e258160e98134d2994bc2b916e556.JPG

5a04a05e5ad04_bench15010E52FC20.thumb.jpg.e10db7c7545b5ae42ff3cea04f4a4e4e.jpg5a04a069c511a_bench15010E5229EF.thumb.jpg.4d54758d30043d919bf0b31bf839f2b2.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
On 13/11/2017 at 1:34 PM, Justin Bacle said:

Just wondering, what kind of setup were they used in ? 
Having less than 30 power ons for 14000 hours of use is quite strange. The only use I think of that would result in that is use in a server.

Yes, you have succeeded. It was a configuration of several SSDs on a server.
They have been replaced by other SSDs and the MX100 were put on sale. The MX100 are in perfect condition, you can check in the tests. They have been made a secure erase and are almost as if they left the factory.

NEW PRICE:  260€

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By pintowar
      I am selling an SSD in PCIe M.2 format, the Kingston HyperX Predator. It is the version of more capacity of 960GB.
      It is brand new, with plastic packaging still in place. That is, unopened box and of course without using the product.
      Speeds: 1350 MB/s of read and 1000 MB/s of writing
      Compatible with socket 1366 and x58 motherboards. Includes HHHL adapter.
      Ships to any point in Europe.
      Price: 450 € incl. Shipping costs
      Payment: bank transfer or Paypal

• By hempo22
      I don't think I need to introduce this camera, you know this one. But in case you need a reminder: https://www.digitalbolex.com/about-the-d16/
      My favorite image of all cameras I've ever owned or used. But it's just not for me anymore and I don't want it gathering dust, this camera craves to shoot!

Only used for one project = Like brand new. MFT mount and 512GB SSD drive. Everything included in original box: Pistol grip, including cables for video out, power and transfering to computer.
      The only thing not included is the Light Post software (registration never worked), but I'll include my slimRAW license free of charge (I have no use for it for obvious reasons).
      PM me if you got any questions

Price: €3550/£3000, shipping included
      EU only (excluding Croatia, Cyprus, Faroe Islands, Åland Islands, Canary Islands and Greenland according to DHL, sorry)

• By melihozbek
      Hi,
      Couple of months ago, a photographer (nickname lenuisible) decode the wireless communication protocol between image app on smartphone and GH3 camera http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/6703/control-your-gh3-from-a-web-browser-now-with-video-/p1. I took these, and adapted to my 13 years old remote control software (originally written in vb6 for casio qv3000).
      After a couple of days, the software now finds the camera, queries its capabilities, and allows user to control the camera from windows PC.
      It is a very simple program, you just see the commands (like focus, zoom, exposure, aperture, white balance etc...) and use them.

You can also record those settings and play them back later. You can tell the program to repeat those commands. So you can make timelapses by zooming in each shot, or changing the white balance when its dark outside.

For examplle you can adjust the focus between objects and then you can set the focus with one click like this:  http://www.dijitalakademi.com/P1640788.MP4

You can program complex set of commands and make it replay those (or replay and repeat)

I also added liveview from http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/6703/control-your-gh3-from-a-web-browser-now-with-video-/p1, thanks to lenuisible.. You should just press "Liveview" button. But you have to have java installed in your machine. From the post,

"Java RE : download here : http://java.com/en/download/index.jsp
      Add the java bin directory to your PATH, On a windows machine, the Java bin directory should be : C:Program FilesJavajre7bin"

I have a FZ1000 to test it, it works ok, but it should work with all wifi enabled LUmix cameras. So feel free to try it, and let me know how it works.

Before you run the software, you should enable wifi from camera, connect the camera either a wifi network, or your pc to your camera. Program should find the camera automatically.. If program gives "no response from camera" then check wifi connection, get closer to the router, try again..

you can download and install it from http://www.dijitalakademi.com/lumixcontrol.zip
      Screenshot:http://1.static.img-dpreview.com/files/p/E~forums/54696040/62ebbbd324fa4551932accb5bf73f94b
    • By bosskev
      According to the Panasonic manual for the GH4, it is only compatible with SDXC media with a capacity up to 64GB. However, this spec may be incorrect if, for example, 64GB was the highest capacity media available at the time the spec was written and higher capacities simply did not yet exist. Now they do, such as 128GB.

Has anyone tried 128GB SDXC UHS speed class 3 cards in a GH4 yet? If so, do they function correctly and does the GH4 recognize and access the entire 128GB?

Transcend makes a (relatively) affordable 128GB SDXC UHS speed class 3 card, and since we are still waiting for the "official" Panasonic 64GB card, I was hoping the Transcend 128GB media was a fully functional alternative. (Transcend also makes a 64GB version, I'm curious specifically about the 128GB capacity.) Thanks, all!

• By CMerlin
      Hi, I'm new to this forum, after a while of reading I decided to put my first post.    I have always worked with the Canon 60D, and premiere pro CS6/CC. Now I bought Panasonic GH4 and i'm a little lost with the workflow.   My PC:   i7 3930k Asus P9x79 WS GTX 670 2GB 32GB RAM 1600   Storage:   C: 256GB Samsung 840 PRO (Os / App) 
      D: 2x Caviar Black 1TB RAID 0 (Media / Projects) 
      E: Caviar Black 1TB (Export ) 
      F: 256GB Samsung 840 PRO (Media Cache) G:Caviar Green 1TB (D: Backups)  H Caviar Green 500GB (Music, movies, etc.)    Dell U3014   I tried to work with 24p Cinema 4k. Goes well, but applying any effect, it is very slow. When I export to h.264 4k 24p, takes a long time, the CPU goes only to 27% and the RAM to 11GB ... I do not know why not use more.    Here are my questions:    1. Which would be the best workflow for working with 4K files? Proress, DNxHD ...? Proxies?      The final product will almost always exported at 1080p, only in some cases to 4k for now. So if there are two workflows would seem interesting to me also.    2. After the editing, workflow to move to color grading in Resolve?    3. Better combination for external backups?    Any other advice will be of great help.    Excuse my English.    Thanks